Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just google it

Props to a bunch of you commenters on my last post. You proved to me that most of you still have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. Maybe all your brains cells are dedicated towards remembering those configuration commands for your favorite distro. Beacause if you actually had any left over, you'd realize that the post had nothing to do with the difficulty of installing a compiler on Linux.

Maybe you guys just don't understand English? That's cool. I mean y'all could be Austrian or something. But I'll just point out that clueless counter-ranting against a post that wasn't even a rant makes you look like quite the ass clowns. I just hope the rest of the readers enjoy it.

Anyways, I just wanted to make another observation. Whenever I write about how someone might say, "I don't know how to do X with Linux", y'all like to reply with, "Oh, if you just google for XYZ, then you'd see that it's possible, asswipe. You're so uninformed!"

It's clear that y'all haven't a raging clue why I'd even bother writing something like that. You don't think I've done this google shit? You don't think I've wasted hours and hours in the past refining my google-fu so that I can maybe chance upon the blog post that will make my Linux install not suck? I don't mention this shit because I personally can't figure it out. I write it because y'all don't realize that if it takes me this long to do anything, then the rest of the world will find it simply unacceptable. Actually, if you look around, you'll find that they've already done that. They've totally mod'ed you down with their dollars and euros.

Just because some douchebag might have written a blog post about how to do something (which most of the time should have just been obvious in the first place), doesn't mean that Linux is now on-par support-wise with the other alternatives. It's not even close.

Y'all seem to not realize that most people don't google for answers to computer issues in the first place. To these people, it either works or it doesn't. If nothing happens when they plug their camera into their computer, they assume their computer just doesn't work with their camera. Or they call up their lame-ass grandson who installed some weird thing called youbuntube on their computer. They don't give a flying fuck if some forum user gph0t04ever on gphoto-rulez.org has a 10-step procedure that will make it work.

Besides, to actually use google effectively, you already have to 1) kinda know what you're talking about, 2) know what keywords to use, and 3) know how to use the results to fix your problem. When's the last time that someone typed "my screen looks big" into google, and got to your newbie-proof instructions of how to replace the "nv" in your xorg.conf with "nvidia"? Oh, that's right. Never.

Why do you think Apple gets so much praise for staffing Genius Bars with slightly less clueless support staff? When things go wrong, people want others to fix it for them and save them time. Yes, I know, most of the people who staff Genius bars are retards too. But they're paid retards. They get paid to fix shit so that neither me, nor my grandma have to.

But whatever. I'm sure you guys are going to totally miss the point and say that because I don't know about Google Linux search, I'm a newb dumbass. Or that because I mentioned Apple, I must be a Mac zealot having sex with slot-loading DVD drives every night. Bring it on, lusers.

119 flames:

Horatio_Hellpop said...

ok, i just stumbled onto your blog and read this post ... and nodded my head in understanding and appreciation.

I've used Linux on servers for *years* ... and it kicks ass.

On the desktop .. Linux. Still. Sucks. Time is money, and Linux *ON THE DESKTOP* is only useful if your TIME IS WORTHLESS.

My time, like yours, is not. Just ask my boss as he wants me to bill out hours tomorrow to setup Apache, Tomcat, Java, MySQL, iptables, a slew of SMB mounts, and an ANT script on a client's RHEL server for our base product install.

After a day of doing that, I just enjoy coming home to (a custom install) of Vista Ultimate to play a little Crysis, Bioshock, and CoD4.

At home. On my desktop. Where the fschk-ing OS shouldn't (and, since it's Vista, doesn't) get in my way.

Lastly ... to all those Linux desktop fanbois who think "Vista Sucks" just because they read it on the Internet ... go back to your mom's basement while the adults play.

Anonymous said...

Wow, yet another "mom's basement" insult. So clever. So creative. So fucking retarded. Die in a fire, you stupid fucking moron.

Anonymous said...

I love the hate on the board.

Nothing like a good old "die in fire" to get a chuckle out of me before I head to sleep.

BTW, I like Vista too, but I prefer my Ubuntu install.

My time is worth something. While I might spend less time with Vista trying to deal with the types of issues mentioned here. I spend just as much time trying to coerce Vista to be what I want.

Sorry, I'm not as stupid as the fools giving Apple too much money for a FreeBSD port in a shiny box. I am sorry that I can Google an answer pretty quickly and get on with my life.

Nah, Fuck you. I'm not sorry. Its not my fault the world is stupid and I am not sorry that there is an OS for people who can think.

Free your hate!

Anonymous said...

you still didn't clear up exactly what you meant by the last line in the previous post "whats good and bad in linux " .. whats the good and whats the bad ?

Anonymous said...

"youbuntube", jajaja-instant classic.

but yeah, linux distros and applications should include a better support ecosystem. maybe one that could be summoned directly from the faulty application, without having to reach for the web.

because, lets face it, linux distributions not only don't work as commercial operating systems, they're not even playing the same game. it's a community thing made up of developers and for developers (even potential ones), and as such, should take care of its foundation; much in the same way microsoft calls (tries to?) for "developers, developers, developers", and apple for pseudo nerdy, artsy-fartsy users.

...youbuntube. jaja

h1d said...

You are just great LH. I wish I had the imagination to have sex with my MacBook Air external DVD drive...

And wow, first time I heard someone say OS X is a FreeBSD port. So, I guess OS X is same shit as PC-BSD on a different hardware... bring it on.

tuomov said...

"it's a community thing made up of developers and for developers (even potential ones)"

The complexity is becoming too great for general developers as well: you essentially have to be a developer of every piece of software you use, even -- in particular -- those that should be in the background, that you do not directly use (e.g. the blur-fascist fontconfig). All this pretty much thanks to World Domination projects aiming to take Linux to the masses -- with poor success.

Linux is becoming a DIY idiot box – a contradiction in terms: nothing works well enough to use as an idiot box, and yet it's becoming increasingly more difficult to use it in any other way either.

linuxisnotcool said...

Spot on!
After years of using linux, I'm finally convinced that I'm not suitable for using linux OR should I say not a 'ordinary' linux user.

Everytime you come across a 'problem', you want to get it fix right away. Asking help in forum/mailing list are way too slow. Irc oh ya like the people there are so 'nice'. Here I go, googling it. reading some wikis...
Well thats just 'life' using linux.

Theres always compromise to make when it comes to linux. What pisses me off is that I spent a month trying to make my laptop 'work' under linux. Voila most of the things work and half year later with a new version of the distro I 'discovered' hell of lot of problems that are not present in the previous version. and this is the price of 'improvement' you have to pay(time/brain juice) for a new release of linux.(the best thing to do is not to upgrade unless it's really necessary. sad aint it? :|)

Oh ya and here comes the linux folks telling you X distro is better than the distro I'm using.
For me the choices are fedora, suse, ubuntu, I consider the three usable and well supported with strong background either corporate or community. (I stick to one of them for years and have stopped trying one cause it never works and ignore another cause from what I've heard I dont think it will work for me.)

Debian(ubuntu cough), slackware(thats ancient) and gentoo(must comply(compile)) are way too geeky/time wasting for me. And to hell with all the 'based on' forks (you know 'what' you are...).

The truth is that I'm stuck with linux(cyber security). I have to deal with that. It's a joy to reboot to windows(xp not vista :p) so I can use my favorite apps like photoshop lightroom and movie studio like sony vegas pro. without the sadness of desktop linux.

My linux desktop experience is a far cry from what I have with linux server. That is provided that you have the technical expertise of server stuff.

Opensource, Free, it's not Evil,
I DONT FUCKING CARE...

I must be nut to ditch mac osx a year ago. MUST ... GET ... A ... macbook pro. All the unix stuff nmap, hping + vmware fusion for windows and linux server + adobe apps + final cut studio. thats what I call a usable computing environment.

The sad thing about linux is not the technology itself but the people who use it. Few are out there that tell the truth. What we see are bunch delusional zealots/fanboy/whatever you want to call them...

Anonymous said...

Let's call Linux a dead cause and move on.
What do you say?

Mitch 74 said...

Loss of focus, maybe?

Linux is a *KERNEL* that is included in *DISTRIBUTIONS* that can differ on from the other as much as Solaris differs from MacOS X.

You don't see people complaining that the CLI between OS X and Solaris don't work exactly the same, do you?
To mitigate that, it's true that Linus Torvald did little to discourage the use of "Linux" for designating the whole OS - leading to lotsa confusion.

Now, I agree that Ubuntu's decision to pack basic compiler options under something as lame as "build-essentials" metapackage sucks ass: the Red Hat inspired distros usually allow you to get most of that with calling for gcc alone, and associating header files for a package with *name of package*-devel; if you need extra languages, you call for the gcc-*add compiler name* package and be done with it.

Ubuntu is nice for a pure user; for a power user, get Debian for the desktop or Mandriva or Suse.

h1d said...

Calling Linux dead on desktop may be fine, but calling Linux dead makes you sound pretty newbie too. It's still a good platform for servers. And you wouldn't know how many servers/devices have it running to provide services around you.

I have a question though, but since when does 'open source' mean 'develop with bunch of amatures'? I thought even GPL never said 'be nice to volunteer coders and let them patch your project up in a random manner'.

I haven't looked but even projects like Firefox has code in a freaked up way thanks to million patches from million people. It clearly shows, when Firefox was moving fast when it was hitting 1.0, but I don't see much changed in the last 3 years from a user's perspective.

Anonymous said...

Linux is dead on the desktop; more precisely, stillborn.

This entire blog deals with Linux on the Desktop, so naturally, it's success as a server is nice, but unrelated.

...And yeah, GNU/Linux, Linux is a kernel, and the rest of this crap is a fucking lame excuse to divert attention from the discussion into semantics, so fuck you.

Ing-Long Eric said...

h1d, based on LH's previous posts, he/she is extremely knowledgeable about Linux and is a old pro; probably have done some programming on it.

Now that Sun realizes that CentOS and RHEL can co-exist without eating into RH profits, it is getting serious about OpenSolaris, I can see people moving toward OpenSolaris instead of Linux instead. Why move to a unix clone when you can use real unix, right?

(typing from a FC9 system that hard locks with the latest kernel)

h1d said...

I never said LH is a moron screaming wannabe, but I've been keep thinking s/he has a good point put in the best way possible on most of the postings and I've read all the blog entries. And my last comment was against some stupid comment earlier,

"Let's call Linux a dead cause and move on.
What do you say?"

Maybe I will quote from next time on what I'm commenting on.

I've tried OpenSolaris, even if it came with useless gnome, I even tried to like it, but after you're used to Linux, you just can't move on the next day.

They have got IPS, but the lack of packages (since only Sun can put packages in there, but they say they're going to accept third party efforts soon.) and serious differences on how to accomplish stuff (I'm not just talking about the little command line differences, but stuff like how to run network mirrored disks and load balancing etc) got me still on Linux after finding out Solaris is supposed to perform better in alot of areas and has alot of features incorporated to make server admin's life rather cooler . I'm definitely keeping eyes on it, maybe after current OpenSolaris reaches as a Solaris product and after general user contributed howto's hit google results.

I just hate when companies just don't make people's life easy with their product just to make their support line wealthy. I hope Sun does better than RHEL, which I will never touch if the choice is mine.

Anonymous said...

Please stop saying "y'all". Please.

Anonymous said...

y'all can go fook yourselves, in the ass, using an eggplant.

And take that linux crap with you, please

h1d said...

y'all plz stop masturbating with a linux burnt cd hole.

Anonymous said...

That's the biggest problem with Linux. When you have a problem and find a solution there are two options:
a) Explain it in your bog.
b) Report it in the distribution bug management system.

The second option will make things work for everybody in the next distribution release... without any need for Google. But people insists in using the first option.

Anonymous said...

This blog is brilliant. Keep it up. What a wonderfully awesome way to promote Linux - by really shitting on it.

RE: above post, while linux haxorz know linux vocabulary (module, kernel, X, etc.), lusers don't even know what question to ask, so it's basically impossible for them to even try to help themselves without help.

Erigami said...

Besides, to actually use google effectively, you already have to...

There's another problem: if you only have one computer and it can't talk to the network, Google definitely won't be able to help. This problem has cropped up repeatedly in my life with linux.

Keep up the criticism. Everything you're saying is spot on.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, to run Linux on desktop you still need to spend ridiculous amount of time. On server too, but at lease you usually get paid for it. I follow major releases for seven or eight last years, and they do get better. But not enough. Just visit any Linux forum, you'll read "i just spent weekend making it work" and "trying to get this up for the last couple weeks" all over the place.

Anonymous said...

"my screen looks big"

ROFL. So fucking true. That's exactly what regular user would say. I've heard it.

Anonymous said...

"my screen looks big"
what's so funny about that?
when was the last time you've said:
"my refrigerator makes strange noises"
and got answered "LOL n00b, it's the capacitor of the condenser unit!, go RTFM the google!"
?

fuck off, freetard

Eugenia said...

> Linux is a *KERNEL* that is included in *DISTRIBUTIONS* that can differ on from the other as much as Solaris differs from MacOS X.

If only I had a penny each time a luser would reply exactly the above each time he doesn't have any real arguments against the main article...

Like we don't know.

Anonymous said...

@Eugenia:
Why bother? Linux is a dead project, FOSS is a dead movement, move along, there's nothing to see anymore.

Ashley said...

they just don't get you man...

they're not worthy..

f them.

i got your back.

Horatio_Hellpop said...

@anonymous

//Its not my fault the world is stupid and I am not sorry that there is an OS for people who can think.//

Linux OS's on the desktop *are* for people who can think .. that it's great fun to dick around with a shit-all ndiswrapper config file just to get your piss-ant wireless card to work under Fedora.

The rest of us would rather enjoy life outside of fuck-all retardedness on the desktop

Haos said...

@horatio_hellpop

No shit, Sherlock... just because i dont want to loose my free time, fscking with an ON, i must be a retard?

You really have issues with yourself...

Anyway, i find Linux on a desktop a hobby... as other hobbies, it requires your time and attention. Else, the hobby "doesnt work". So is Linux.

Sorry, i dont have time for it. Sorry, my laptop IGP has no DRI support... so what? On XP it supports 9.0c. Shitty, but still hardware acceleration...

No more debian. I decided to coLinux, so it is where it should be - NT service, running as Win32 process.

"y'all can go fook yourselves, in the ass, using an eggplant. And take that linux crap with you, please"

Nuff said.

Y`all can

Anthony M. Rasat said...

What's the difference between Gentoo user and Windows user? None. Gentoo is compile everything THAT moves, Windows is antivirus everything BEFORE it moves.

Happy virus hunting, fellas. Watch out for that USB stick, it has been on your sorry-ass coworker's desktop today. And sorry can't join you, still writing my business plan for tommorrow.

Anonymous said...

If you don't like an OS then

-hold on to your balls-

don't fucking use it. It's really that simple. Don't download the iso. Don't burn it. Don't install it. Don't use it.

It really is that simple.

Anonymous said...

This post was hilarious and so true... Seems that many of the advanced users forget how it was when they started out. Although much of it is, of course, human laziness, but one needs to calculate how much he earns and if buying an OS with the needed software is cheaper than making something like Linux et al work for him... Cheers...

Winston said...

"my screen looks big"
what's so funny about that?
when was the last time you've said:
"my refrigerator makes strange noises"
and got answered "LOL n00b, it's the capacitor of the condenser unit!, go RTFM the google!"


I know this is old, but that is damn funny. If a anybody ever said that to me, I would break their jaw. :)

Computer Help said...

lol, seems you tried running linux and didn't get it working so you get pissed..

here I will answer your X question..

Xorg --configure
that will "auto detect your vid card/monitor" and save a config file to /root/xorg.conf.new

then run cp /root/xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf

type startx

your up and running.

if you are using nVidia card, download the drivers from nvidia.com

chmod ugo+x NVIDIA*
./NVIDIA*

next, ok, next, accept, etc.. done, it does it for you.

startx

nike jordan shoes said...

we prefer to buy a pair of cheap nike Shoes if they'r the same of brand.we can feel it comfortable what brought
by Air Jordan Shoes,but also relaxing from Jordan Kicks.once u wear Jordan Shoes,even u think u'r the NO.1,
you'r be more confident than before .i like Jordan Shoes.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your site on accident. My first thought? What an effin rtard. I'm sorry your so stupid you can't figure out how to use a distro out of the box. I'm sorry your such a lazy ass that you won't go do the research to fix your broken crap. I'm not sorry your using a windows OS. Shit software for a shithead. I hope they turn your shit into a zombie and use you as their bitch in a DDoS.

Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,

徵信, 外遇, 離婚, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦

Anonymous said...

Making holic gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of holic money . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of holic online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap holic goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make holic online money.

kiloi said...

nike tnEnter the necessary language translation, up to 200 bytes winter, moves frequently in Chinanike chaussures showing that the deep strategy of the Chinese market. Harvard Business School, tn chaussures according to the relevant survey data show that in recent years the Chinese market three brands, Adidas, mens clothingpolo shirts Li Ning market share at 21 percent, respectively, 20%, 17%. The brand is first-line to three lines of urban competition for mutual penetration. Side of theworld,announced layoffs, while China's large-scale facilities fists. The sporting goods giant Nike's every move in the winter will be fully exposed its strategy. Years later, the Nike, Inc. announced the world's Fan

kiloi said...

cheap polos
polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirtssport shoes
ugg boots
puma shoes
chaussures pumamp4
trade chinalacoste polo shirts
chaussure puma femmewedding dressestennis racket
cheap handbags

kiloi said...

HAIR STRAIGHTENERS
ED HARDY SHIRTS
HAIR STRAIGHTENERS
MENSCLOTHING mans clothing
cheap ugg boots
converse shoes
wedding dresses
wholesale polo shirts
brand clothingcheap clothing
clothes sportspolos shirtair shoesair shoesed hardy clothinged hardy clothing
英文推广

shen bing said...

Men's Lacoste Polo Shirts Men's RL Striped Polo Shirts Women's Lacoste Polo Shirts Men's polo shirts Men's polo shirts Men's polo shirts 4 polo shirts Women's polo shirts 21 polo shirts Men's polo shirts Women's LACOSTE 5 PCS of Ralph Women's lacoste polo shirts

shen bing said...

Fendi handbags Givenchy handbags Gucci handbags Hermes handbags Jimmy Choo handbags Juicy Couture handbags lsabella Fiore handbags Miu Miu handbags Mulberry handbags Prada handbags Tods handbags Versace handbags Yves Saint Laurent handbags

shen bing said...

handbags Louis Vuitton Vuitton  handbags Balenciaga Balenciaga  Bally handbags Bottega Veneta handbags Cartier handbags Chanel handbags Chloe handbags Christian Dior handbags Coach handbags Dolce Gabanna handbags

shen bing said...

hair straightenersugg bootscheap handbagscheap bagscheap pursetnspyder jacketstattoo wholesalejackets worldjackets cartmen's clothingwomen's clothing

shen bing said...

cheap hair straightenerscheap flat ironnew polo shirtssexy lingerie storepolo shirtsnorth face jacketschi straightenerpink chichaussures puma chaussure puma

Anonymous said...

出会い喫茶出会いカフェテレクラ不倫セックスフレンドセフレ出会い出会い出会い掲示板出会い出会い出会い人妻風俗デリヘルデリバリーヘルス出会い出会い無料フィリピンライブチャットアダルトライブチャットデリヘル

Anonymous said...

不動産ソープランドアクセスカウンターコレステロール中性脂肪花粉症在宅ワーク内職在宅アルバイト乾燥肌ダイエット 食事サプリメント無料占い出会い山口クレジットカード現金化クレジット現金化ライブチャットフィリピンチャットレディパソコン在宅ワーク

Anonymous said...

出会い豊島区出会い北区出会い荒川区出会い板橋区出会い練馬区出会い足立区出会い葛飾区出会い江戸川区ニキビCholesterol水虫冷え性むくみ産後わきが車買取転職加齢臭

Anonymous said...

出会い愛知出会い秋田出会い青森出会い千葉出会い愛媛出会い福井出会い福岡出会い福島出会い岐阜出会い群馬出会い広島出会い北海道出会い兵庫出会い茨城出会い石川出会い岩手出会い香川出会い鹿児島出会い神奈川出会い高知

Anonymous said...

出会い熊本出会い京都出会い三重出会い宮城出会い宮崎出会い長野出会い長崎出会い奈良出会い新潟出会い大分出会い岡山出会い沖縄出会い大阪出会い佐賀出会い埼玉出会い滋賀出会い島根出会い静岡出会い栃木出会い徳島

Anonymous said...

出会い東京出会い鳥取出会い富山出会い和歌山出会い山形出会い山口出会い山梨出会い北九州出会い下関出会い川崎出会い神戸出会い久留米出会い水戸出会い名古屋出会い大牟田出会い埼玉出会い堺出会い仙台出会い横浜出会い横須賀出会い札幌出会い川崎

Anonymous said...

出会い堺出会い仙台出会い横浜出会い横須賀出会い札幌出会い千代田区出会い中央区出会い港区出会い新宿区出会い文京区出会い台東区出会い墨田区出会い江東区出会い品川区出会い目黒区出会い大田区出会い世田谷区出会い渋谷区出会い中野区出会い杉並区

Anonymous said...

福井出会い愛知出会い岐阜出会い静岡出会い三重出会い兵庫出会い大阪出会い和歌山出会い滋賀出会い京都出会い奈良出会い山口出会い鳥取出会い島根出会い岡山出会い広島出会い徳島出会い香川出会い愛媛出会い高知出会い

Anonymous said...

出会い札幌出会い函館出会い北海道出会い秋田出会い青森出会い岩手出会い東京出会い八王子出会い府中出会い調布出会い銀座出会い仙台出会い優良出会いサイトアダルト盗撮素人熟女エロアニメAV女優

Anonymous said...

出会い愛知出会い秋田出会い青森出会い千葉出会い愛媛出会い福井出会い福岡出会い福島出会い岐阜出会い群馬出会い広島出会い北海道出会い兵庫出会い茨城出会い石川出会い岩手出会い香川出会い鹿児島出会い神奈川出会い高知

Anonymous said...

出会い熊本出会い京都出会い三重出会い宮城出会い宮崎出会い長野出会い長崎出会い奈良出会い新潟出会い大分出会い岡山出会い沖縄出会い大阪出会い佐賀出会い埼玉出会い滋賀出会い島根出会い静岡出会い栃木出会い徳島

Anonymous said...

福井出会いカフェ愛知出会いカフェ岐阜出会いカフェ静岡出会いカフェ三重出会いカフェ兵庫出会いカフェ大阪出会いカフェ和歌山出会いカフェ滋賀出会いカフェ京都出会いカフェ奈良出会いカフェ山口出会いカフェ鳥取出会いカフェ島根出会いカフェ岡山出会いカフェ広島出会いカフェ徳島出会いカフェ香川出会いカフェ愛媛出会いカフェ高知出会いカフェ

Anonymous said...

出会い東京出会い大阪出会い福岡出会い兵庫出会い神奈川出会い宮城出会い千葉出会い愛知出会い埼玉出会い青森出会い岩手出会い秋田出会い山形出会い山口出会い東京出会い鳥取出会い富山出会い和歌山出会い山形

Anonymous said...

出会い奈良出会い滋賀出会い三重出会い和歌山出会い愛知出会い静岡出会い岐阜出会い広島出会い岡山出会い山口出会い島根出会い鳥取出会い富山出会い石川出会い福井出会い徳島出会い香川出会い愛媛出会い高知出会い福岡

Anonymous said...

セフレ奈良セフレ滋賀セフレ三重セフレ和歌山セフレ愛知セフレ静岡セフレ岐阜セフレ広島セフレ岡山セフレ山口セフレ島根セフレ鳥取セフレ富山セフレ石川セフレ福井セフレ徳島セフレ香川セフレ愛媛セフレ高知セフレ福岡

Anonymous said...

福井テレクラ愛知テレクラ岐阜テレクラ静岡テレクラ三重テレクラ兵庫テレクラ大阪テレクラ和歌山テレクラ滋賀テレクラ京都テレクラ奈良テレクラ山口テレクラ鳥取テレクラ島根テレクラ岡山テレクラ広島テレクラ徳島テレクラ香川テレクラ愛媛テレクラ高知テレクラ

Anonymous said...

福井セフレ愛知セフレ岐阜セフレ静岡セフレ三重セフレ兵庫セフレ大阪セフレ和歌山セフレ滋賀セフレ京都セフレ奈良セフレ山口セフレ鳥取セフレ島根セフレ岡山セフレ広島セフレ徳島セフレ香川セフレ愛媛セフレ高知セフレ

j said...

Bought the Tennis Racquet is important, exercise can reduce the harm, especially for the wrist injury. But the good of Tennis Racket in general in the real prices are more expensive, so a lot of websites now have cheap tennis racquet,tennis racquet discount,cheap tennis racket,discount Tennis Racket .

租車公司 said...

花蓮租車網提供您專業的花蓮旅遊諮詢及優質的花蓮租車服務,無論是【花蓮租車、行程規劃、代訂住宿】等,均能滿足您的需求。

市區、車站、機場免費接送 訂車專線:03-8221988 免費行程規劃

§ 凡事先完成預約手續者均可享特價再九折優惠(租多台、多天另有優惠)§

花蓮租車半日遊:

行程時間4小時,五人座房車2000元;八人座休旅車2500元;廿十一人座中巴5000元。 (含車資,司機薪水,油錢,乘客險)

行程內容4選1:

A.花東縱谷半日遊 B.太魯閣半日遊 C.慕谷慕魚半日遊 D.東海岸半日遊

花蓮租車 一日遊:

行程時間8小時,五人座房車2800元;八人座休旅車3500元;廿十一人座中巴7000元。 (含車資,司機薪水,油錢,乘客險)

行程內容3選1

A.天祥太魯閣一日遊 B.花東縱谷風情一日遊 C.花東海岸一日遊

花蓮租車網(連結):
http://www.hualientour.com

eda said...

101煙火,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,煙火小舖,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,煙火批發,情趣禮品,成人用品,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼情趣用品,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,真愛密碼情趣用品,貓裝,自慰器,性感內褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,,跳蛋,AV,丁字褲,煙火,情趣用品,情趣用品

حاجة غريبة said...

Thank you for the wonderful effort

إني تذكـرت والذكرى مؤرقـة *مجـداً تلـيدا بأيـدينا أضعـناه

أنَّى اتجهتَ للإسـلام في بـلـدٍ * تجْده كالطيرِ مقصـوصًا جناحـاه

كـم صرفتنا يـدٌ كنـا نـصرفها * وبات يـملكنا شعب مـلكناه

بالله سل خلف بحر الروم عن عرب * بالأمس كانوا هنا واليوم قد تاهوا

وانزل دمشق وسائل صخر مسجدها * عمن بناه لعل الـصخر ينعـاه

هذى معـالم خرس كـل واحـدة * منهن قامت خطيبـا فاغرا فـاه

الله يعلم ما قلبت سـيرتهم يومـا * وأخطـأ دمـع الـعين مـجراه

يا من يرى عمـراتكسوه بردته * الزيت أدمٌ لـه والكـوخ مـأواه

يهتز كسـرى على كرسيه فرقـا * من خوفه ، وملوك الروم تخشـاه

يا رب فابعث لنا من مثلهم نفـرا * يشـيدون لـنا مـجدا أضعنـاه

حاجة غريبة said...

Thank you for the wonderful effort

إني تذكـرت والذكرى مؤرقـة *مجـداً تلـيدا بأيـدينا أضعـناه

أنَّى اتجهتَ للإسـلام في بـلـدٍ * تجْده كالطيرِ مقصـوصًا جناحـاه

كـم صرفتنا يـدٌ كنـا نـصرفها * وبات يـملكنا شعب مـلكناه

بالله سل خلف بحر الروم عن عرب * بالأمس كانوا هنا واليوم قد تاهوا

وانزل دمشق وسائل صخر مسجدها * عمن بناه لعل الـصخر ينعـاه

هذى معـالم خرس كـل واحـدة * منهن قامت خطيبـا فاغرا فـاه

الله يعلم ما قلبت سـيرتهم يومـا * وأخطـأ دمـع الـعين مـجراه

يا من يرى عمـراتكسوه بردته * الزيت أدمٌ لـه والكـوخ مـأواه

يهتز كسـرى على كرسيه فرقـا * من خوفه ، وملوك الروم تخشـاه

يا رب فابعث لنا من مثلهم نفـرا * يشـيدون لـنا مـجدا أضعنـاه

Wow Gold said...

WOW GOLD, nice blog. its worth reading. I liked it very much

ass said...

Present-day society, the rapid development of science and technology makes cell phones wholesale is no longer a simple phone communications equipment only. Wholesale cell phones have many features, entertainment, scalability, and so have a good expression of the discount cell phones will be to maximize the effectiveness of multimedia technology.Cell phones from simple communication became a full-featured entertainment terminal . Can be said that cell phone china new milestone in the industry. This fully demonstrates that, cheap cell phones entertainment has become the most sought after consumer applications and has become the focus of the mobile phones market.

ass said...

www.crazypurchase.com Web site for the majority of the china wholesalers, and buy products wholesale to provide information and buy wholesale from china information exchange platform dedicated to becoming China Wholesale.

Anonymous said...

JK人妻アニメ巨乳SM痴女熟女ナース盗撮素人エロ動画JK人妻アニメ巨乳熟女痴女ナースSM盗撮素人芸能芸能人芸能yourfilehostyourfilehostyourfilehost動画ファイルナビゲーターyourfilehostグラビアアイドルイラマチオyourfilehost
yourfilehostyourfilehostyourfilehostyourfilehost無修正yourfilehostyourfilehostアゲサゲパンチラパンストおっぱいYouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTube

Anonymous said...

痴女熟女おっぱいおしりロリ手こき素人エロ動画おまんこおまんこおまんこおまんこおまんこおまんこおまんこおまんこ下着フェチ芸能麻美ゆまAV女優浜崎りお吉沢明歩桜木凛大沢佑香Rio高坂保奈美佐藤美紀つぼみ大橋未久佳山三花川上ゆう橘れもんアダルト動画エロ動画エロ動画ニコ動画ようつべようつべdmmユーチューブエロ動画えろつべ無料アダルト無修正月野りさ三村翔子希崎ジェシカ大塚咲JK人妻

ed hardy said...

Thanks ,ver ygood!
polo hoodies, spyder jacket, cheap spyder jacket, the north face jackets, polo shirts, ed hardy hoodies, polo long sleeves shirts, norther face jacket, POLO jacket, ed hardy boots, ed hardy shoes, ed hardy jacket, ed hardy ugg boots, Babolat Tennis Racquets, Tennis Racquets, nike shoes, puma shoes, nike air max, nike shox nz,
spyder jackets,
discount spyder jacket,

Sneakers hobbies said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
mens jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
the north face jacket
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren jacket
Abercrombie Fitch hoodies
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch
welcom to our store.

Sneakers hobbies said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
mens jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
the north face jacket
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren jacket
Abercrombie Fitch hoodies
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch
welcom to our store.

lady said...

I like the side of the article, and very like your blog, to write well and hope to continue their efforts, we can see more of your articles. ed hardy clothes. After reading this article has strong feelings, the future will be Changlaikankan's.ed hardy swimwear. polo hoodies
ed hardy jeans
ed hardy
ed hardy clothing
ed hardy t-shirts
ed hardy clothes
ed-hardy.co.uk
ed hardy shirts
ed hardy mens
ed hardy clothes
ed hardy womens
ed hardy sunglasses
ed hardy swimwear
ed hardy Jeans
ed hardy hoodies
ed hardy bags
ed hardy trousers
ed hardy shoes
ed hardy sunglasses
ed hardy suits
ed
hardy
ed hardy dresses
ed hardy boots
ed hardy mens sweater
ed hardy womens cotton
ed hardy womens boots

Sneakers hobbies said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
mens jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
the north face jacket
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren jacket
Abercrombie Fitch hoodies
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch
welcom to our store.

lucyliu said...

nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike rift
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans

cheap nike shoes said...

Truely a nice blog and thanks for your great work. By the way, welcome to our websites: nike sports shoes and ghd hair straightners. Every men like sport, then, it is quite important to have a pair of right cheap sports shoes to make you fully enjoy the sports. We provide puma cat , cheap nike shox, cheap nike max, shox shoesshoes, nike shox r4 shoes, shox shoes, ferrari shoesrunning shoes which are brand new and in perfect condition but on discount. All of the shoes, including the popularnike tn dollarpuma running shoes, cheap nike shoes,which is the representative shoes of nike mens shoesshoes are authentic and original of top quality. For people like running and playing basketball and other field sports, nothing would be more suitable than the cheap adidas shoes and nike shox nz basketball shoes. In addition to the shoes mentioned above, you may also be interested in the cheap adidas shoes , puma shoes and, nike running shoesWholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!
Everybody like beauty, which is quite commen, especailly womens. Welcom to our store which is focused on sellingghd hair straighteners mk4and hair straightners. For women, especially the young girls, this ghd iv styler hair straightener is the best choice. ghd hair straightnersis famouse for the pretty outlook and the top quality. The price of this cheap ghd hair straightenersis acceptable and rational. Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies ed hardy shirts ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothing
ed hardy trousers

ugg boots said...

ugg boots,
cheap ugg boots,
discount ugg boots,
australia ugg boots,
wholesale ugg boots,
sheepskin ugg boots,
ugg boots 5815,
ugg boots size 9,
ugg snowboots,
womens ugg boots,
classic tall ugg boots ,
short ugg boots,
new ugg boots,
winter ugg boots,

vivian said...

I like your blog, it's very good!
By the way, do you like spyder down jackets, I think they are very fashionable and chic, especially the spyder ski jackets, I love them so much. In my spare time, I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
kids north face jackets
polo vest
polo jacket
abercrombie fitch mens shirts
polo jackets for men
polo jackets for women
burberry shirts for men
polo hoodies for women
columbia jackets women
polo sweatshirts for women
north face jackets on sale
polo shirts for women
polo shirts wholesale
spyder jackets
ralph lauren polo shirt
polo pants for men
abercrombie fitch shirt
wholesale abercrombie fitch shirts
polo vests
polo jackets
polo hoodies for men
burberry shirts for women
burberry shirts on sale
polo shirts for men
north face jackets cheap
north face jackets for women
north face jackets for men
polo sweatshirts for men
columbia jackets for men
columbia jackets discount
spyder jackets for men
discount spyder jackets
cheap spyder jackets
spyder jacket
spyder jackets for women
tennis racquets
cheap tennis rackets
discount tennis rackets
tennis rackets on sale
prince tennis racquets
head tennis racquets
wilson tennis racquets
babolat tennis racquets

nike said...

Truely a nice blog and thanks for your great work. By the way, welcome to our websites: nike sports shoes and ghd hair straightners. Every men like sport, then, it is quite important to have a pair of right cheap sports shoes to make you fully enjoy the sports. We provide puma cat , cheap nike shox, cheap nike max, shox shoesshoes, nike shox r4 shoes, shox shoes, ferrari shoesrunning shoes which are brand new and in perfect condition but on discount. All of the shoes, including the popularnike tn dollarpuma running shoes, cheap nike shoes,which is the representative shoes of nike mens shoesshoes are authentic and original of top quality. For people like running and playing basketball and other field sports, nothing would be more suitable than the cheap adidas shoes and nike shox nz basketball shoes. In addition to the shoes mentioned above, you may also be interested in the cheap adidas shoes , puma shoes and, nike running shoesWholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!
Everybody like beauty, which is quite commen, especailly womens. Welcom to our store which is focused on sellingghd hair straighteners mk4and hair straightners. For women, especially the young girls, this ghd iv styler hair straightener is the best choice. ghd hair straightnersis famouse for the pretty outlook and the top quality. The price of this cheap ghd hair straightenersis acceptable and rational. Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies ed hardy shirts ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothing
ed hardy trousers

HONG said...

nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike rift
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes

Gigi said...

Rolex Watches Rolex Watches
Tag Heuer Watches Tag Heuer Watches
rolex replica rolex replica
replica rolex replica rolex
rolex replica watches rolex replica watches
replica rolex watches replica rolex watches
Tag Heuer Tag Heuer
replica Tag Heuer replica Tag Heuer
Tag Heuer replica Tag Heuer replica
rolex rolex
rolex air king rolex air king
rolex datejust rolex datejust
rolex day date rolex day date
rolex daytona rolex daytona
rolex gmt rolex gmt
rolex submariner rolex submariner
rolex yachtmaster rolex yachtmaster
rolex air king watches rolex air king watches
rolex datejust watches rolex datejust watches
rolex day date watches rolex day date watches
rolex daytona watches rolex daytona watches
rolex gmt watches rolex gmt watches
rolex submariner watches rolex submariner watches
rolex yachtmaster watches rolex yachtmaster watches

yanran said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like polo shirts, which are very chic, especially the polo t shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
polo t shirts women
polo t shirts on sale
polo t shirts for women
polo shirts on sale
polo shirts men
men's polo shirt
men polo shirt
mens polo shirts
mens polo shirt
cheap polo shirts
discount polo shirts
men's polo shirts
women's polo shirts
cheap tennis racket
discount tennis racket
prince tennis racquet
head tennis rackets
wilson tennis racket
babolat tennis racquet

Edwin said...

Buy Kamagra
Earn Google
Viagra Cialis
Cheap Kamagra
Cheap Viagra
Cheap Cialis
Make Money on Google
M65 Jacket
M65 Field Jacket
Airline Dog Carrier
Airline Dog Carriers
Viagra Cialis
Earn Google
Airline Dog Carrier
Airline Dog Carriers
Airline Approved Dog Carriers
ED Hardy Wholesale
Copy DVD Software
How to Send Fax
14k Yellow Gold
Redneck Costume
14k Gold Heart
Tandem Baby Stroller

oceania said...

street lights, street lighting, street lamps, ball valves, butterfly valves, butterfly valve handles, check valves, sanitary fittings, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve handles, solar street lights, street light, valve manufacturer, butterfly valve handles, valve manufacturers, butterfly valve handles, street lamp, solar street light, ball valve, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve, check valve, butterfly valve handles, valves manufacturers

Anonymous said...

handbags
handbag
Hand bags
Hand bag
Burberry Handbag
Chanel Handbag
Gucci Handbag
Prada Handbag
Juicy Handbag
D&G Handbag
LV Handbag

sunny said...

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

mbt
mbt sandals
mbt sale

Anny said...

Cheap GHD Straighteners , GHD Styler and babyliss , babyliss pro babyliss hair babyliss i trim babyliss you curl babyliss flat iron babyliss hair straightener babyliss straightener babyliss straightening irons , Benefit GHD , CHI Hair Straightener , GHD Mini Styler , GHD IV Salon Styler, GHD Rare Styler, Gold GHD, Kiss GHD and Gray GHD , Pink GHD , Purple GHD , Pure Black GHD , Pure White GHD as well as New GHD .

Anny said...

Sunglasses, Cheap Sunglasses or Discount Sunglasses Armani Sunglasses, Burberry Sunglasses , Cartier Sunglasses , D&G Sunglasses ( cheap D&G sunglasses or discount D&G sunglasses), Dior Sunglasses and Fendi Sunglasses Gucci Sunglasses ( discount gucci sunglasses or cheap gucci sunglasses), Oakley Sunglasses ( in other words cheap oakley sunglasses or discount oakley sunglasses ), Police Sunglasses , ED Hardy Sunglasses , LV Sunglasses , Versace Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses, Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses, Prada Sunglasses( cheap prada sunglasses or discount prada sunglasses Chanel Sunglasses , Coach Sunglasses .

Anny said...

ED Hardy , ED Hardy Clothes,
ED Hardy Hats, ED Hardy Caps , ED Hardy Sunglasses, ED Hardy Hoodies, ED Hardy Shirts ,
ED Hardy Bikini,
ED Hardy Jeans , ED Hardy Shoes

Prada, Pradas, prada handbags, prada handbag , prada bags, prada bag, prada sunglasses, prada sunglass,
prada shoes, prada sneakers, prada purses, prada wallets,
Prada Wallet, prada wallpaper

Anonymous said...

I had never see a blog batter than this blog, I like this blog very very much.By the way, do you like my products: solar street lights, street lights, street lighting, street lamps, ball valves, butterfly valves, butterfly valve handles, check valves, sanitary fittings, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve handles, street light, valve manufacturer, butterfly valve handles, valve manufacturers, butterfly valve handles, street lamp, solar street light, ball valve, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve, check valve,valves manufacturers, butterfly valve handles

月月 said...

jordan 8
jordan 9
jordan 10
jordan 11
jordan 12
jordan 13
jordan 14
jordan 15
jordan 16
jordan 17 rings
jordan 18
jordan 19
jordan 20
jordan 21

rong said...

ghd hair straighteners
ghd
cheap ghd
ghd outlet
ghd outlet
babyliss pro 230 ceramic Pro 230 Elegance Pro 230 Radiance Pro 230 Straight & Curl Total Freedom 230
benefit ghd ghd mini styler GHD Precious Gift GHD salon gold ghd kiss ghd pink ghd pure black ghd pure white ghd purple ghd

rong said...

rare ghdArmani SunglassesArmani New Styles sunglassesArmani SunglassesBurberry SunglassesCartier SunglassesCartier goggles sunglassesCartier SunglassesChanel SunglassesChanel New Styles sunglasses
Chanel sunglasses
Coach sunglasses
D&G Sunglasses
Dior Sunglasses
ED Hardy SunglassesED New Styles sunglassesED hardy sunglassesFendi SunglassesGucci sunglassesGucci New Styles sunglassesGucci sunglassesLV sunglassesLV New style SunglassesLV sunglasses

rong said...

Oakley sunglassesPolice sunglassesPrada sunglassesRay Ban SunglassesRay Ban New Styles SunglassesRay Ban SunglassesRoberto Cavalli SunglassesVersace Sunglassescheap gucci sunglassescheap Prada sunglassescheap D&G Sunglassesdiscount gucci sunglasses
discount Prada sunglassesdiscount D&G Sunglassescheap Oakley sunglassesdiscount Oakley sunglassesfashion brand sunglasses sunglasses outlet
paul smith bags
paulsmith
paul smith
paulsmith outlet
paulsmith 2010
paul smith jeans

rong said...

paul smith bagpaul smith shoespaul smith suitspaul smith walletpaul smithburberry
burberry outlet
burberry bagsburberry handbagsBurberry ScarfBurberry ShoesBurberry WatchBurberry bagsBurberry Shirts
Burberry coatsBurberry jackets
Burberry jeans
Burberry suitsBurberry sweater
moncler bags
moncler t-shirts


abercrombie clothing
abercrombie jacket
abercrombie outlet
abercrombie and fitch hoodie
abercrombie and fitch shirts
abercrombie fitch jacket

rong said...

abercrombie fitch outlet
abercrombie & fitch clothing
abercrombie and fitch clothes
abercrombie and fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch clothing
abercrombie and fitch
abercrombie & fitch
abercrombie and fitch outlet
cheap abercrombie fitch
abercrombie shirt
abercrombie fitch outlet

janewangleilei said...

jordan 1
jordan 2
jordan 3
jordan 4
jordan 5
jordan 6
jordan 7

janewangleilei said...

air jordans shoes
micheal jordan
jumpman23
Air Jordan 2010
Jordan fusions
nike ajf shoes

barazhao said...

jordan 8
There are cheap shoes to choose
jordan 9
You can have a look at it.
jordan 10
Funny things like this.
jordan 11
jordan 12
jordan 13

daiyanren said...

There are cheap shoes to choose
jordan 6
jordan 7
Good quality with low price.
air jordan 2010
Air Jordan 2009
You can have a look at it.
jordan shoes
jordan ajf shoes
We offer different styles.
jordan 1
jordan 2
If you like,you can contact us.
jordan 3
jordan 4
Thanks.
jordan 5
jumpmen23

jack.1999 said...

cheap cell phones
cheap cell phones
cheap cell phones wholesale

Roxy said...

costa rica tours, shopping online, costa rica fishing, jaco fishing charters, costa rica whale watching, costa rica dolphin watching, costa rica party boat, panama fishing, fishing costa rica los suenos, los suenos fishing charters, costa rica fishing los suenos, los suenos costa rica fishing, costa rica los suenos fishing, fishing costa rica los suenos, los suenos fishing charters, costa rica fishing los suenos, los suenos costa rica fishing charters, costa rica los suenos fishing,
http://www.kingtours.com/.

Costa Rica Cheap Land for Sale said...

I would never find a better place to read as good comments as this site, never seen before, easy to find easy to understand, and it have serious comments not sick jokes as others, thanks and please keep like this. I would be pretty pleased if you as I do go to my links and maybe post a comment about what you think of mine. Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica

mili said...

I can't believe it.
abercrombie outlet
You can have a look at it.
abercrombie fitch outlet
The quality is so good
nike shoes wholesale
wholesale jordan shoes
Young and creative style
wholesale clothing
wholesale nike shoes
wholesale jordans
Young and creative style
china wholesale
There are cheap shoes to choose
jordan 6
jordan 28

kevin said...

cheap viagra
cheap viagra online
cheap generic viagra

DiSCo said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet
seslichat
sesli sohbet
sesli chat
sesli
sesli site
görünlütü sohbet
görüntülü chat
kameralı sohbet
kameralı chat
sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat siteleri
görüntülü sohbet siteleri
görüntülü chat siteleri
kameralı sohbet siteleri
canlı sohbet
sesli muhabbet
görüntülü muhabbet
kameralı muhabbet
seslidunya
seslisehir
sesli sex

Anonymous said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet
seslichat
sesli sohbet
sesli chat
sesli
sesli site
görünlütü sohbet
görüntülü chat
kameralı sohbet
kameralı chat
sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat siteleri
sesli muhabbet siteleri
görüntülü sohbet siteleri
görüntülü chat siteleri
görüntülü muhabbet siteleri
kameralı sohbet siteleri
kameralı chat siteleri
kameralı muhabbet siteleri
canlı sohbet
sesli muhabbet
görüntülü muhabbet
kameralı muhabbet
birsesver
birses
seslidunya
seslisehir
sesli sex

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.

assur said...

Adsense of Jordan Shoes : just do it!
Adsense of NFL Jerseys : everything is possible!
Adsense of Christian Louboutin : choice me is choice beautiful foot and body!
Adsense of GHD Hair Straighteners : why make our hair so beautiful and lots stylers, for choice me is choice happy!
Adsense of Puma Shoes : champion is in the first line!
Adsense of Gucci Shoes : Allows you to enjoy the leisure life in the fun!
Adsense of Moncler Jackets : sends to warm, give you more comforts of life!
Adsense of Vibram Fivefingers : taste original life, wear the most morden and comfortable shoes!

eco travel agency costa rica said...

this information is very interesting, I would like read more information about this topic, thanks for sharing.

Nike shox said...

t's a community thing made up of developers and for developers

britney sayers said...

http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/
 
Costa rica Fishing

DiSCo said...

Thank you for sharing a nice article.
seslisohbet

alice said...

Helo, your blog is really good, I like it very much!By the way, if you like nike chaussures tn you can come here to have a look!
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
ugg classic
ugg classic boots
ugg online
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
discount ugg boots
australia ugg boots
wholesale ugg boots
sheepskin ugg boots
ugg boots 5815
ugg boots size 9
ugg snow boots
womens ugg boots
classic tall ugg boots
short ugg boots
new ugg boots
winter ugg boots
ugg boots outlet

Anonymous said...

This rant was great. I think the whole "just google it" attitude is a widespread CS thing -- so often you come across people who've spent so long learning the endless details of some framework/language/OS and they can't be fucked to answer simple question like human beings. It's like not answering questions justifies the time they've spent painstakingly acquiring knowledge about something not critical to basic human life (air, water, food, friends).

After having this great rant, I came across this ridiculous quote on a Linux fan page, and ... just wow...

"Life is too short to run proprietary software.

— Bdale Garbee"

What universe do these people come from?