Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh no! Linux runs on everything!

Tuxtraining.com claims we should get the facts straight. OMG, I can just sense the knowledge about to be dropped on me.

Alright, let's start off slowly, shall we?


While LinuxHaters (a Linux hating blog, ran on a Linux hosted service) is grabbing a bunch of attention lately by carrying the flag of Microsoft's FUD...


Well what do you know... I just talked about Blogger running on Linux. And I'm spreading Microsoft FUD? Dude, where have I repeated Microsoft claims in any of my posts? Besides those guys don't need my help spreading FUD. They're very good at doing it themselves, and they also pay people to do it. Why the hell should I do it for free? Why would you accuse me of such a hurtful thing? Oh wait. I remember. You guys just like to do that when someone disagrees.

Moving on. I'm going to paraphrase you. Linux runs on a bunch of random devices. Sweet dude. I don't see my computer in that list. Oh, you're also saying that there are groups of people out there that spend a bunch of money and time making Linux work for them. Way cool. I totally want to run their air traffic control system on my desktop.

But ok ok, that doesn't do you justice. Let me concentrate on a few specific things. You seem to think that Linux is suitable for my desktop as well. Here's what you say:

Linux takes up about 1% to 3% of the desktop market


Woah really? awesome. That makes me feel a lot better. When I have problems, 1 to 3 in 100 computer users will have a fucking clue what I'm talking about.

On most Linux distributions you can install 100 pieces of software in 102 clicks.


I think you mean 100 pieces of crappy software. Wow, you made it really easy for me to install pieces of shit. Thanks man! This is the best?

How about I write a script for you that downloads everything from download.com and installs it on your PC. Will you come back to Windows then? Please?

You can upgrade from one version to another without wiping your drive clean, and again only clicking 2-3 buttons


Yep, cuz that totally works.

Linux is mostly free of viruses and someone being infected with one is rather rare. Spyware in a Linux system is almost non-existent.


Hmm, I think we covered that one too. I get the feeling that someone doesn't listen during class...

You can install the OS and most of the software you need in under an hour with user-friendly distributions such as Ubuntu, Mandriva, Suse, Fedora, PCLinuxOS, etc...


Fuck. OMG. Really? Could you then please tell me which ones work with my laptop? None? great! No, I know, distros still are awesome though.

You no longer have to go hunting for codecs and drivers, apps like CodecBuddy and Restricted Device Mangers aid you installing proprietary necessities with ease.


Ha ha. You make me laugh. You know, it's really easy to make it so that you don't have to go and download drivers and stuff when there aren't any worth downloading to begin with.

And codecs? Dude. I can install VLC on my Windows box faster that you can bend over.

You have a ton of choices when it comes to any problem you may need a solution for.


You got me, I love choices. How 'bout you tell me the choice that actually solves my problem. What? There isn't one. Fuck you then.

There are scientific specific distributions ( SL ), educational distributions (Edubuntu ), and many more that have software sets that cater specifically for your usage of that machine.


... you forgot about the part about all those variations make it really fun for ISVs to build software for your platform.

This article came out recently: http://www.networkworld.com/research/2008/060908-green-windows-linux.html?fsrc to some criticism about how green Linux really is. Most of the points are debatable because there's far too many points to take into consideration.


Oh, so your argument is that there are too many points, and so the author's points don't count. I've never witnessed such advanced logic. I may have something to learn from you.

Every time a new version comes out, does not require you to purchase massive upgrades in hardware like other OSes.


I think you missed something. You forgot to mention that you also don't have to go out and buy new versions of useful apps, because there aren't any! Yay!

It's a common misconception that Linux doesn't have support. In fact, this couldn't be further from the truth and in all reality it is supported more so than Windows itself and that's one of the best things about it.


Huh? What world do you live in? There are a bajillion Windows desktops out there. Those aren't supported? Man, whoever bought those desktops must have really messed up.

But hey thanks for listing every Linux use case you can think of. You've proved that all the Linux deployments that actually matter still fit on one page. Do you want me to list all the places that Windows is used? I think I can probably beat your list. Actually, don't ask me to do that. I'm too lazy. And you already wasted this much of my time with your lame-ass article.

61 flames:

ultra said...

Hahaha, I love how you write like a fucking idiot, I'll be sure to read your blog frequently. You never backup your arguments, you provide the stupidest, weakest rants possible and the most pathetic claims. I think you're obviously lacking in the intellect department. Oh well, you're still entertaining. Thanks.

Nathan Novielli said...

the people attacking you really dont get the point do they?

what you keep saying over and over again is that if you complain about linux or foss, people will just stick their fingers in their ears and shout baseless attacks back at you, instead of admiting a fault and addressing your complaint. the hilarious part here, is that most people are coming to this site and doing to exact same thing.

ultra said...

nathan novelli: He should first learn to write and learn to backup his points properly. He doesn't actually complain about anything specific, instead he unintelligently attacks linux in general. "uhhm. go fuck yourself" is about all I have to say to that.

h1d said...

lol... the point here is... once you used linux for more than a year beside just feeling cool to show off to a friend with a knoppix live cd, you get the points in the blog without all wikipedia/article/etc sources...

people are waiting for responses about positive side of linux desktop usage, but there aint any, except there are choices and are open source.

ok, i admit linux is good for servers with minimal 'good' foss apps where it doesn't have gazillion libxxx with dozen framework with 5 gui toolkit with 50 useless small apps developed by 1000 random coders bunched in one to make the thing unstable.

ultra said...

Linux is an excellent desktop operating system, boots fast, runs firefox and mplayer stablely. That's all that's required in a desktop operating system for me. Everything else is bonus. Firefox is where all my real work gets done, I love google docs, remember the milk, etc. What makes windows better for me? It takes a lot longer to boot and runs mplayer like ass. Every other media player I've tried is critically flawed.

RobbAce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RobbAce said...

I like reading your blog while I'm using Linux. I feel like Q from Star Trek:TNG has taken me to some strange paradox where opposites collide....and your allowed to leave lame comments about it.
Cheers douche.

Anonymous said...

runs firefox and mplayer stablely. That's all that's required in a desktop operating system for me.

Haha. Are you a typical Linux user? Even my old mom uses three applications.

Firefox is where all my real work gets donedocs, remember the milk, etc. What makes windows better for me? It takes a lot longer to boot and runs mplayer like ass.
What are you? Some kind of movie critic? You obviously need jsut a movie player and a browser. Why don't you see the movies in a cinema or on DVD instead of pirated divx?

And, btw, you should really try DOS? It also boots fast, and can run two applications, one at the time. Probably just enough for you.

PS said...

Have you ever used Linux before? Do you know the joys of scripting? (I do not mean the shitty autohotkey, mouse clicking).

And if you cant figure out your laptop's problems in half an hour, you are a pointless soul, who should be running Vista, with community upgrades, SP1, and hoping for 7 to come out, and pay another bundle of cash for it.

Use Visual Studio, wait for object method completion, write software that cannot run without 300MB .Net or the 50MB Silverlight, and say, "Yippe Windows".

You probably have green fields and blue clouds as your background. I doubt you even know how to change it.

Making money with adsense - thats what I fear this blog is about.

You are _that_ kind of person, who feels that software cannot be developed without pumping in millions of dollars. Pay. Pay and be constrained.

Get yourself a preinstalled Laptop from Lenovo. Write them a letter begging them to install firefox, and vlc for you. I dont think youll know how to do it.


And yes, do use Notepad, or MS Word for it, and send them a .docx. I love such people.

ultra said...

And, btw, you should really try DOS? It also boots fast, and can run two applications, one at the time. Probably just enough for you.

Unfortunately for me, DOS doesn't support wifi :( Seriously though, I have about 30 FF tabs open in an average session. I don't see what else I could possibly need from an operating system. I'm also using an EEE PC every day and want nothing more so maybe that speaks to my computer usage. Ok, I suppose I do use other programs than those 2, I was just making a point though, that's all I require out of my OS 9 times out of 10. Linux certainly handles all software development tasks better than windows does which is the only time I'm not using just those 2 applications. Also, pirated x264 MKVs are in now. DivX is out. :P

Matt said...

this is funny shit. i cant believe the reactions this blog gets.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,

I'm back reading your blog. I have got a complain though. You shouldn't have removed that "using Internet crazy ppl can spead their message ..." blog. I made a comment there. You are censoring unfairly. U need to have the balls to stand upto what you are writing.

Anyway, good that you got picked up in the internet, specially in the Linux community (btw, I am from there too). Linux world needs entertainment like you. It has got a really nerdy image that it needs to leave past now.

But dude, you are focusing to much into one single topic - "Linux" that is. This may give you some reader but think about the whole internet as reader. Linux community (the one that you targeted) is just a mere nothing to it. Attacking Windows or Mac could give you a better deal. But I am talking much bigger here. The whole world domination. Start hating "Life" - call everyone (who gives a shit to OS) luser, hate everybody. I am talking dead hate - like trench coat mafias. then you hit a big reader base and you will have so many topic to unleash.

Hate man!!! Hate Life!! Thats one product that everybody uses!!!

keep it up dude.

But seriously, you've already start to sound boring. Just remember that Linux has only 1%-3% of the market.

Bring more hate!! Create your facebook club!!! Create mailing list!! Seel you TShirt!! I am talking about a cult man!!

Think bigger!! Pump up your nuts!!

C ya psycho!!!

Abel Cheung said...

Wow, whole bunch of completely flattering fucking idiots doing what they claim others to be, surely an excellent eye-opening experience. Never feel the true meaning of Slashdot mob until now, though it's another world here.

Anybody bothered remembered its glorious history back at 1998?

Anonymous said...

Abel Cheung wrote -

"Wow, whole bunch of completely flattering fucking idiots doing what they claim others to be, ..."

So, Abel being here posting comments make you so much better ;) Yes you are so better than the other readers here. You are the enlightened one who has got nothing to do except reading this site and posting comments where there is this whole Internet thing full of other stuffs.

We are lucky to have you here ;)

Anonymous said...

:) This blog rules :) I mean, I've been using Linux for 10+ years now (server, desktop and laptop), and I like it, I still enjoy these rants. I mean come on, even with real Linuxers there comes times when you just burst out with a fuck it I give up! :) Not because you can't solve it (I always could), but because sometimes it takes a bit more effort than you intended to give. And this blog just reminds me those moments, but funnily enough, it doesn't make me angry, it makes me laugh :) Even when some rants are unproven and quite pointless.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you blew this one - VLC!!? VLC is the prime example of shittard GUI "design". It's a pile of poo, even if it does have the functionality. Also, codec installation on Windows is seriously messed up (if you refuse to use vlc). It's obviously hard for you to admit, but at least ubuntu has really nailed the codec installation. When you double-click the video and the codec is not installed, it actually suggests a working solution unlike windows media player for example.

Anonymous said...

I can install VLC on my Windows box faster that you can bend over. Bollocks, I have it installed on my linux box before you've typed vlc in google.

Anonymous said...

vlc is also open source ^_^
funny post :)

Eugenia said...

Very well said Linux Hater. I actually first read your blog a few weeks ago, and have been following since then.

You write it and say it like it is. The people who say otherwise, are the people who just don't know sh*t about how it really is.

Anonymous said...

Your ads are gone ;)

Google ads rule:
No Excessive profanity

Bye bye

Anonymous said...

To all the people that say the blogger doesn't back up his arguments... You don't either, so stfu.

Prakash said...

http://www.makethemove.net
http://getgnulinux.org
http://whylinuxisbetter.net
http://defectivebydesign.org
http://endsoftpatents.org
http://debian.org
http://ubuntu.com

Isnt this enough u fcuking n00b kid?you know what about Linux or FOSS eh? support a bloody bastards monopoly corporation called Microsoft.hypocrat!
Linux is slowly dominating whole computer world,be it server,embedded or Desktop!eat it!

Anonymous said...

This blog used to be a lot funnier. I guess the new posts just aren't that interesting. There's a difference between pointing out some of the absurdities of the Linux desktop in a funny way and plain old bitching. I think the newer posts are more of the "plain old bitching" variety.

Anonymous said...

pracash:
lol man linux is slowly dominating the computer world. Maybe in Mars... but not hear. Each year is the year of Linux Desktop. But nvm, that never happens. I think it is better like this. Not so many linux users. I don't want a lot of noobs using my operating system. And that is why Linux try to mimic some WIndows stuff.

Anonymous said...

"I can install VLC on my Windows box faster that you can bend over."

try "sudo apt-get install vlc" on ubuntu or just about any debian-based distro ...and then press "y" when asked if you're lacking higher motor functions.

oh, have you ever used "sudo make menuconfig"?... ppl at Microsoft crap their pants when thay hear that ;)

and yes!... you CAN run windows apps on linux. "wine (your shitty win app here)"... OMGOMGOMG!! but you have to install wine at first! oh crap!..that sucks hard doe'nn't it? "sudo apt-get install wine".

Please don't comment on stuff you don't understand.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

This blog is just hilarious! XD

Anyway, come back when you've grown up and have even the faintest idea about what you are talking about, LOL.

FOSS is the future, and its here to stay.

BTW, you even know how much BSD code is in Windows? Eh? Do you even know how much of MacOSX is also BSD and GPL software?
No?

Sucks to be you.

Anonymous said...

Omg, if you read all his posts, you will realize that he know much more about linux than most of you noobs...

Anonymous said...

9/10

h1d said...

right lol. i guess he'll take people's comment seriously once people at least start distinguishing freedom and free of price out of open source software because that's one big part that is failing on the foss community. believe it or not, people need money and they have limited time and motivation, money fills in, but since everyone believes free means free of price (and what end user gives a freak if vlc or anything has source open or not as long as it's free of price, i don't), there comes all shitty software with half ass motivation and skill. good pile of shit.

like i said in earlier comment, if you know about linux and used it for a while, you don't get offended at all, coz it's all true... but yes, keep coming... blog and shit comments are both hilarious in one way or another and stupid comments can flame up the next blog entry even better =p but it's more interesting if the author leave out the shit comments out in the cold and do his own blogging.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot of curse words and no substance. A blog that rants, but provides absolutely no useful information, and a hypocrite at that. Are you 14 years old?

Anonymous said...

Why the fuck do you even bother writing about Linux, you obviously have no idea how it works -and open source for that matter.

You're probably one of these whining pricks that complain all the time "Oh Linux sucks because it doesn't work on my new laptop!". You don't like that there are so many distros? Choose another OS, new distros keep appearing, because things *advance* faster than in the Windows world.

First, would you be so kind enough to actually let the world know exactly WHAT have you done for f/oss and Linux and how knowledgeable are you? The "Linux doesn't work on my laptop" just doesn't cut it.

Matt Galvin said...

It's really funny to hear people talk about how easy it is to "apt-get whatever". While it is great to do things for sys admins and other more advance users... try telling a salesman or secretary or you grandmother to do that. It is all gibberish to them.

You know the Ubuntu devs consider having to use the command line a bug right? Go ask Mark yourself!

Lighten up people. Every one of you who take these posts to heart and get all defensive are just making fools of yourselves. You obviously just don't get it.

Do you really think someone who did not know a lot about Linux could even know enough to talk about these things? LH has obviously been using Linux for quite a while and knows the ins-and-outs? If you were using Linux as long as he/she probably has been then you would not need "proof", you already have the proof from your years of fighting with things that are broken. These posts are about the problems with Linux the need to be fixed before it can even hope to go mainstream. 1-3% is not mainstream.

You know... it's funny because it's true...

...and you need to be able to poke fun at yourself once in a while.

BAH, they will not listen anyway.

All great stuff LH! I love the blog, you are always funny and insightful. Keep up the great work!

anon said...

Hey, I found your comment on Amazon.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27373994@N02/2554310312/

Anonymous said...

"I think you mean 100 pieces of crappy software."

HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I JUST LEARNED I CAN DRAW STRAIGHT LINES IN THE GIMP
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

bic said...

Reading the comments by the Linux shippers is almost as much fun as reading the original articles! As soon as someone comes out and says anything remotely critical of their precious OS, they immediately cry out "FUD" and list 80 Pro-Linux biased websites as "proof" that it's a better system, and use WiNE as a crutch for running good software. (Using WiNE is just like running Windows in the first place, but with more software incompatibility.)

Comment #2 is spot-on: instead of fixing the problems with their software, Linux users plug their ears and shout "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALA" and yell attacks back.

Also, what good does a "free and open software package" with "completely open source code" do most Ubuntu switchers, that is the 15 year old rebellious kids who want to "stick it to the man" by using something non-commercial, who probably don't even have any programming experience or even know what the hell C++ is?

Anonymous said...

This post seems to be more of a response to a moron than an actual critique of anything, so don't jump to conclusions about the blog all the sudden becoming nothing more than cussing. One occurrence does not a trend make.

I suggest reading the Linux Hater's other posts before saying he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's obviously had quite a bit of experience with Linux. Anyone who knows Linux knows what this guy says is true, whether it's someone who jumped to Windows or Mac, or someone who's still on Linux.

Although thanks to gstreamer, LH is indeed wrong about codecs. I can't wait until decent gstreamer apps are available for Windows.

Anonymous said...

gstreamer ? what the fuck ? this is a piece of shit that can't read h264 without skipping ton of frames.

You don't even need a new player to have all the codecs you could dream of, just install the CCCP.
http://www.cccp-project.net/

Anonymous said...

totem-gstreamer handles h264 better than either MPC or VLC in Windows, and I've tried both CCCP and K-Lite Mega. It also doesn't default to placing an annoying icon in the tray telling me what codec is in use. Honestly, a tray icon for a codec?

Anonymous said...

Fear not linux haters, jesus still loves you all.

Anonymous said...

Well what do you know... I just talked about Blogger running on Linux. And I'm spreading Microsoft FUD? Dude, where have I repeated Microsoft claims in any of my posts? Besides those guys don't need my help spreading FUD. They're very good at doing it themselves, and they also pay people to do it. Why the hell should I do it for free? Why would you accuse me of such a hurtful thing? Oh wait. I remember. You guys just like to do that when someone disagrees.

You can talk about Blogger running on Linux and make your excuses all you want. Fact of the matter is you're a hypocrite. If Linux "sucks", regardless of what anyone does with it, you shouldn't be using it. Go ahead, host your crappy adolescent blog on a Windows/IIS server and keep submitting it to Digg's Linux section. I'll digg your dumb ass up everyday just in the hopes it hits front page so I can watch it crash.

And while you might not repeat MS's claims verbatim, you do a lot of praising of MS products, especially Windows. You do it for free because it gives you an oppurtunity to show off your short vocabulary, and be a spoutmouth to get some attention and ad revenue. You think you are funny, other idiots think you're funny too, when really your humor is about two levels under a fart joke.


Moving on. I'm going to paraphrase you. Linux runs on a bunch of random devices. Sweet dude. I don't see my computer in that list. Oh, you're also saying that there are groups of people out there that spend a bunch of money and time making Linux work for them. Way cool. I totally want to run their air traffic control system on my desktop.

cool, run whatevr you want. The fact is your blog doesn't give acknowledgement that this "sucky" OS runs a ton of mission critical datacenters for the stock market, scientific development, supercomputers/clusters, servers, laptops, and that it works for a small portion that make up the desktop/laptop linux crowd, shows how ignorant and biased you really are.


I think you mean 100 pieces of crappy software. Wow, you made it really easy for me to install pieces of shit. Thanks man! This is the best?
How about I write a script for you that downloads everything from download.com and installs it on your PC. Will you come back to Windows then? Please?


What exactly do you get accomplished on your OS that I don't? I can run CS3 in Wine, I can run Pixel, I can run Gimp. There's CAD alternatives and AutoCAD runs in Wine. I haven't HAD to touch a Windows box in 4 years and plenty of others don't either.

And don't act like there's no shitty software on Windows or Mac's. As with every OS there's more shitty apps, than good ones. But have fun with your keyloggers from Download.com

You can upgrade from one version to another without wiping your drive clean, and again only clicking 2-3 buttons

Yep, cuz that totally works.


Yeah actually it does. I've had it bork on me, I've had it run flawlessly. My experience is if it went wrong, generally the user did something completely non-standard to the OS.

Hmm, I think we covered that one too. I get the feeling that someone doesn't listen during class...

And I have a feeling you don't know when to shut your fucking hole when grown folk speak, bitch. See, I can be an immature twat too. Virsuses can be written for any OS. No doubt and Linux isn't impervious to them. But Linux has a couple of things going for it. First, quick vulnerability patching. Second, the lack of a registry. Sure Linux has the /etc/ folder, but each file has it's own permission settings rather than Global access to every configuration file. Not to mention that being human readable makes things a lot easier to mange and understand than much of the cryptic crap in the registry. Third, the permission system itself is a tried and true system around since Bill Gates was nothing more than a nut stain in his mommies panties. Windows got rid of any sensible permission system b/c they thought it made computers too difficult. Then, they thought, hey lets give everyone default Admin access! That's a great idea for kids and elderly and the technophobic!

I mean, a lot of companies owe Microsoft big time, without Microsoft where would McAfee, Symantec, Spybot, Lavasoft, AVG, Avast, and TrendMicro be! Look at all the economy they created to clean up their mess! I mean without Windows, we might not even have GeeksSquad and your dumbass wouldn't have a job :-(

Then, of course, Vista pretends to have security with UAC, but again they got it wrong and it's easily written around. Fourth, you have to take into consideration that Linux isn't an OS. Redhat is an OS, Ubuntu is an OS, Suse is an OS. And they all have different setups. If you want to talk about OSes, talk about each of their merits/faults, don't lump them together.

You got me, I love choices. How 'bout you tell me the choice that actually solves my problem. What? There isn't one. Fuck you then.

Sure thing, you cheese infested cunt flap.

I think you missed something. You forgot to mention that you also don't have to go out and buy new versions of useful apps, because there aren't any! Yay!

No, i don't have to buy shit b/c it costs nothing. Keep throwing your money away on what you can get for free though, fucktard.


Huh? What world do you live in? There are a bajillion Windows desktops out there. Those aren't supported? Man, whoever bought those desktops must have really messed up.

Apparently you read as well as the child of Hellen Keller and Ray Charles, or your logic is up there with Terri Schiavo (after she kicked the bucket).

What I said, is you won't find anything better supported. Like the blog you're going after, Linux guys, from amateurs to pro's write a tremendous amount of documentation in a multitude of formats. They populate huge forums and spend their free time giving advice for free and that's great for many home user and basic workplace usage. For the more mission critical stuff, there's paid support of the same or better quality than Microsoft or other proprietary companies provide.

You find me Windows "communities" online where they are as helpful as Linux forums, mailing lists, irc rooms? You can't. Because you douchebags like running to sites like ExpertsExchange and throw more money away on PAID community support. But you sound like the spoiled child of "new money" parents and like pissing stuff away, so go on with your bad self you little cum gobblin.

But hey thanks for listing every Linux use case you can think of. You've proved that all the Linux deployments that actually matter still fit on one page. Do you want me to list all the places that Windows is used? I think I can probably beat your list. Actually, don't ask me to do that. I'm too lazy. And you already wasted this much of my time with your lame-ass article.

That was only a small sample of stuff Linux is capable of. Redhat, Madriva, and a ton of other corporate sites have plenty of documentation and cases where linux has saved major corporations, non-profits, governments, utlility companies a ton of cash in infrastructure and provided solutions that weren't available in the proprietary world. But thanks for sending all the traffic to my "lame ass article" I enjoyed the ad revenue it generated. You took the bait hook line and sinker, dumbass.

h1d said...

dude, cccp or ffdshow-tryouts let you turn off the god damn tray icon if you just look at the config. and anyone willing to summarize the last post in a few paragraphs maybe? lol

Anonymous said...

i guess that what happens when "next menu's" shape your attention span.

Anonymous said...

no sireeee, no linux here at leat >:-)

Soyuz said...

To all (Linux lovers && MS Haters),

when did this guy claimed MS Win to be much more superior than Linux. Focus in the Linux flaws he is pointing out.

YongXian said...

If every complains made here are fixed, then GNU/Linux would have already beat Windows in mainstream. 1% market exist for a reason and if one isn't fated to fit into it then, why bother? Unless the person is dying to fit into this 1% yet simply burned all his/her luck? This complains really doesn't make any sense... unless... someone is actually trying to provoke some positive change -- to provoke the stubborn community responsible for Linux's 1% market, to wake up.

Billy Bunter Gates said...

Haha the Linux defenders look soooo retarded when they respond ... I run Linux but do it secretly so I won't be associated with the freetard zealots.

Sorry lusers but my OS is not the be-all and end all of my life. I might just start using BSD so I can say..."Linux? Fuck that shit sucks harder than Windows reaming MacOS doing a DP with Solaris!!"

I've only been a luser for about a year and I understand where LH is coming from....

Anonymous said...

Making gw gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of GuildWars Gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of Guild Wars Gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of GuildWars moneyhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap gw gold.

eda said...

101煙火,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,煙火小舖,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,煙火批發,情趣禮品,成人用品,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼情趣用品,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,真愛密碼情趣用品,貓裝,自慰器,性感內褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,,跳蛋,AV,丁字褲,煙火,情趣用品,情趣用品

Sneakers hobbies said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
mens jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
the north face jacket
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren jacket
Abercrombie Fitch hoodies
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch
welcom to our store.

cheap nike shoes said...

Truely a nice blog and thanks for your great work. By the way, welcome to our websites: nike sports shoes and ghd hair straightners. Every men like sport, then, it is quite important to have a pair of right cheap sports shoes to make you fully enjoy the sports. We provide puma cat , cheap nike shox, cheap nike max, shox shoesshoes, nike shox r4 shoes, shox shoes, ferrari shoesrunning shoes which are brand new and in perfect condition but on discount. All of the shoes, including the popularnike tn dollarpuma running shoes, cheap nike shoes,which is the representative shoes of nike mens shoesshoes are authentic and original of top quality. For people like running and playing basketball and other field sports, nothing would be more suitable than the cheap adidas shoes and nike shox nz basketball shoes. In addition to the shoes mentioned above, you may also be interested in the cheap adidas shoes , puma shoes and, nike running shoesWholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!
Everybody like beauty, which is quite commen, especailly womens. Welcom to our store which is focused on sellingghd hair straighteners mk4and hair straightners. For women, especially the young girls, this ghd iv styler hair straightener is the best choice. ghd hair straightnersis famouse for the pretty outlook and the top quality. The price of this cheap ghd hair straightenersis acceptable and rational. Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies ed hardy shirts ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothing
ed hardy trousers

cheap nike shoes said...

Truely a nice blog and thanks for your great work. By the way, welcome to our websites: nike sports shoes and ghd hair straightners. Every men like sport, then, it is quite important to have a pair of right cheap sports shoes to make you fully enjoy the sports. We provide puma cat , cheap nike shox, cheap nike max, shox shoesshoes, nike shox r4 shoes, shox shoes, ferrari shoesrunning shoes which are brand new and in perfect condition but on discount. All of the shoes, including the popularnike tn dollarpuma running shoes, cheap nike shoes,which is the representative shoes of nike mens shoesshoes are authentic and original of top quality. For people like running and playing basketball and other field sports, nothing would be more suitable than the cheap adidas shoes and nike shox nz basketball shoes. In addition to the shoes mentioned above, you may also be interested in the cheap adidas shoes , puma shoes and, nike running shoesWholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!
Everybody like beauty, which is quite commen, especailly womens. Welcom to our store which is focused on sellingghd hair straighteners mk4and hair straightners. For women, especially the young girls, this ghd iv styler hair straightener is the best choice. ghd hair straightnersis famouse for the pretty outlook and the top quality. The price of this cheap ghd hair straightenersis acceptable and rational. Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies ed hardy shirts ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothing
ed hardy trousers

HONG said...

nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike rift
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes

Edwin said...

Buy Kamagra
Earn Google
Viagra Cialis
Cheap Kamagra
Cheap Viagra
Cheap Cialis
Make Money on Google
M65 Jacket
M65 Field Jacket
Airline Dog Carrier
Airline Dog Carriers
Viagra Cialis
Earn Google
Airline Dog Carrier
Airline Dog Carriers
Airline Approved Dog Carriers
ED Hardy Wholesale
Copy DVD Software
How to Send Fax
14k Yellow Gold
Redneck Costume
14k Gold Heart
Tandem Baby Stroller

Anonymous said...

GOd! I hope this blog is sarcatic or you would be the stupidest motherfucker on earth

Note the "IF"

- Windhoes-fag

Anonymous said...

lmfao, obvisouly you dont know anything about computers. MS Windows is only good at advertising and marketing a shitty product. Which is why I left them 5 yrs ago. The customer support they have is limited due to hiring out to other countries and their rude arrogant ways.

Yes Linux has some work to do, but it still beats Windows, by a long shot.

Next up would be Macs, a very very good product, my only problem with Apple is the lack of software they have available. Although I do use Macs for certain applications. However for the long haul I use Linux.

jack.1999 said...

cheap cell phones
cheap cell phones
cheap cell phones wholesale

DiSCo said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet
seslichat
sesli sohbet
sesli chat
sesli
sesli site
görünlütü sohbet
görüntülü chat
kameralı sohbet
kameralı chat
sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat siteleri
görüntülü sohbet siteleri
görüntülü chat siteleri
kameralı sohbet siteleri
canlı sohbet
sesli muhabbet
görüntülü muhabbet
kameralı muhabbet
seslidunya
seslisehir
sesli sex

Anonymous said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet
seslichat
sesli sohbet
sesli chat
sesli
sesli site
görünlütü sohbet
görüntülü chat
kameralı sohbet
kameralı chat
sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat siteleri
sesli muhabbet siteleri
görüntülü sohbet siteleri
görüntülü chat siteleri
görüntülü muhabbet siteleri
kameralı sohbet siteleri
kameralı chat siteleri
kameralı muhabbet siteleri
canlı sohbet
sesli muhabbet
görüntülü muhabbet
kameralı muhabbet
birsesver
birses
seslidunya
seslisehir
sesli sex

DiSCo said...

Thank you for sharing a nice article.
seslisohbet

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFocus and earn $$$$$ from every click on your shortened links.