Saturday, June 28, 2008

(Ubuntu) Rants (?) heard 'round the community, ver 8

Damn. I thought putting Gentoo as a choice in the poll would totally skew the results, but looks like Ubuntu is holding strong.

In honor of Ubuntu, here's a few links to make you feel warm an fuzzy about this awesome distro.

Seriously though, you guys don't understand what LTS really means. You shouldn't expect the quality level of something a commercial company will support for a long time. It really just means: "hey, this release is as buggy and as untested as every other release we've done, but this time, we'll spend 3 years fixing bugs instead of the usual 4 months!"

edit: Here's a bonus linux.com article I just found.

64 flames:

Anonymous said...

Normally, I would chalk this under another instance of you cherry picking the negative and critical articles of any given Linux distro or feature, but this time I have to agree. Ubuntu 8.04 has to be the worst Ubuntu release yet (and I've been using it since Edgy) that I've since moved to Vista. It's gradually becoming more usable, but also more unstable with each release. You can either have the bleeding edge, and enjoy the regular crashes. Or you can have stability and outdated applications. Any distro that conforms to one of these policies would at least work as expected. For distros that try to balance the two (namely stability and bleeding-edge software) such as Ubuntu, OpenSUSE or Fedora - with each release have a number of issues. For Fedora 9, you could not enable compositing without downgrading your package. The YAST manager in any given OpenSUSE release is bound to be slow and buggy. But that's part and parcel of the Linux experience. Or you could just forego the compromise altogether and get a proprietary OS that just works out of the box, but then it wouldn't be the Linux way...

Blargh said...

Java and Flash are not exactly "bleeding edge".

My favorite parts from the links:

"I installed some packages to be able to play most every multimedia format out there.
TODO: Except for WMV and QuickTime - a topic I'll have to get back at a later time."

and the little piece about running a console mp3 player (lol ?) and some expert advice on how to "enable" playing of WAV files.

Anonymous said...

Damn, I really wanted to see you hate on Gentoo, but I guess it's too easy a target. "Oh cool, a new update! I should have the finished compiling in 6 to 8 weeks"

Anonymous said...

Vista is faster and more stable than any of the major three distros..
Congratulations, freetards, you've managed to produce an OS that is worse in any regard from Microsoft's second worst OS..
Why don't you just give it up already? You never could compete, you'd never be able to compete, and all you're doing is wasting everyone's time..

Anonymous said...

Hey guys and gals,

Because you love Gentoo here a great story about that shit:
*) http://ahfaeroey.wordpress.com/2008/06/28/attack-on-exherboorg-machine/
*) http://bugs.gentoo.org/229895

Muhahaha !
Now they are fighting each other.

Gentoo is soo full of shit you cannot imagine.

Alexei said...

"Polish" as in "Poland", I guess - author's name is Borys Musielak, sounds quite Polish to me. Plus, he mentioned "Mandriva Xtreme 2 (Polish-specific Mandriva flavor)"

I can hardly imagine a Polish-specific (as in "to polish") Mandriva flavor (albeit I have no idea about Madn^w, I mean Mandriva Extreme [just how extreme can you get with Linux?!])

Anonymous said...

I still hate debian most. The idea behind the project, when it was started by Ian Murdock was cool, but now it's just a bunch of morons. No paied developers, just "volunteers" (all microsoft developers were forced to sign their contracts, afaik), no working/up-to date releases, always stupid discussions about license, etc
Ouh I alomost forgot the wanna-be-1337 debian "developers", which actually just package software that was already written. I mean if they were 1337 they would write good software and not just wast their time with packaging it

Owen Williams said...

Brilliant idea, let's all just get a mac. Nope, there's never any problem with Apple releasing buggy software.

And then, while you're enjoying your totally non-buggy Apple software, have fun waiting 6-8 months for third party developers to figure out just what the fuck Apple has done in the latest release and hastily patch all their programs to make them work.

While you're sitting around not using any of your software because it hasn't been updated yet, why not learn the new printer setup dialog? It changed in 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, and 10.5, so they'll probably change it again!

And then, maybe you can have fun paying another 30$ for a media player that lets you watch video at full screen.

And hey, you never know when itunes might delete all of your music because of bad defaults on someone else's computer.

h1d said...

Laughing gentoo with its compile time is rather getting old. These days, machines are quite fast and most stuff compile within a few minutes, bigger ones under 30 min, super big ones in a few hours. (Don't even start compiling OO.o, if you want desktop, use something else or grab binary package.) Besides, as a server, you wouldn't be compiling it on a production server, so, no big deal if things compile auto during night and deploy later, it's all binary till then.

As a Gentoo server admin, I got plenty to say about it, but since there aren't any criticism on Gentoo that are interesting enough to reply, I guess I wait =p

Ubuntu sucks on desktop, can't deny. I have OS X/XP/Ubuntu triple booted on macbook air, but Ubuntu is the one I barely use, since there's too much problem to use... one is that Apple doesn't make drivers for it and the Windows driver Apple provides sucks so hard, I even get random blue screen but that could be part of their plan... but Ubuntu just doesn't work without a reason. I really don't need Compiz until I get my networking/dual display/sound worked out but I got nifty fade out effect out of the box! Real nice!

h1d said...

owen, do you even own one?
and what's so hard about printer dialog changing every few years? If you can't live with something that changes once every few years, what's Ubuntu like?

I don't know where you got the delusion that Apple software are bug free.

And QuickTime can do fullscreen without buying pro version for some time now. Does it obviously say, you don't even have it and just shouting over it? And there's plenty other media players that can do fullscreen as well.

Nice waste of comment space.

Anonymous said...

@h1d
It's like bashing windows for instability and bluescreens- it was the case 10 years ago (with windows 98), fixed one year later (with windows 2000, which was launched at 1999), but since there's no real technical criticism, it's used as a strawman, a way to fill an argument without having to have a basis.

Linux as a desktop must die, yesterday.

Hopeless fucktards and their hopeless, ridiculous "Desktop OS".
Nobody takes you seriously, freetards! Duke Nukem Forever will be released before you'll reach a 1% market share!

Owen Williams said...

h1d:

You may not believe it, but I use linux, mac, and windows roughly equally. Linux is my personal choice, Mac is my professional choice (for video editing), and Windows is a software necessity (Avid Symphony for Leopard finally came out this month, only 8 months after the OS release!).

"what's so hard about printer dialog changing every few years?"

Updating the company wiki every 18 months with a new method for adding JetDirect printers to OSX. On linux it hasn't changed in a few versions now.

"I don't know where you got the delusion that Apple software are bug free."

This blog post is all about users complaining about broken shit in Hardy, and one of the articles says "fuck this noise, mac doesn't have these problems." A user who switches to mac because they expect Apple never to break anything or make unannounced changes is naive. Apple loves to break shit, and often they'll take your data out in the process.

Ask an admin about how much they love Time Machine!

"And QuickTime can do fullscreen without buying pro version for some time now."

There are still 10 other features I could have mentioned that should come standard with Quicktime that they make you pay 30$ for, and it still doesn't support a ton of file formats without a lot of hunting and pecking and googling. We've had to purchase quicktime pro for 5 different computers, and if we had the dough we'd buy it for 8 more.

"And there's plenty other media players that can do fullscreen as well."

Oh boy! VLC on the mac! An easy and pleasant experience if ever there was one. Pardon me while I try to explain the fucking file / open dialog to people who don't want to "treat as pipe rather than a file."

Macs are great as long as you kiss Steve's feet and do what he says. As soon as you stray outside the lines, he bitch-slaps you and tells you to enjoy your goddamn pretty coverflow.

h1d said...

"Updating the company wiki every 18 months"

I'm sure you can live with that. There are plenty things that needs to be updated more often than so long 18 months.

"Apple loves to break shit, and often they'll take your data out in the process."

Not really going to protect Apple, but you do take backups right? I mean, there are plenty reasons data can go away than Apple's poorly written software or something.
No, there are other ways than just 'time machine'.

"There are still 10 other features I could have mentioned that should come standard with Quicktime"

For us noob video users unlike you as a pro, standard QuickTime does what it does. Play the movies, even in fullscreen.

"it still doesn't support a ton of file formats without a lot of hunting and pecking and googling"

Man... google for 'perian' and 'flip4mac', 2 searches, you cover everything. And have VLC just in case.

"We've had to purchase quicktime pro for 5 different computers, and if we had the dough we'd buy it for 8 more."

I think that's how software works right? Pay to the guy who made it... I hate the generations of 'Photoshop = free'.

"Oh boy! VLC on the mac!"

Yes, VLC has a sweet slogan 'play everything on every platform' but they forgot to add 'in unstable way' in the end. On every platform VLC runs, there's always something wrong with it, and it has been so for years and I gave up using it as a primary player years ago.

It seems, you could do some Mac's third party app digging to help you relax away from Steve's toes.
Safari is pretty crap without some good addons (SafariStand, SafariGestures, SafariBlock), Mail is kinda weird, so I'm with Thunderbird, QuickTime doesn't play much without Perian/flip4mac, TextEdit simply stinks with no way to change encoding... (I use CotEditor/MacVim in place), TimeMachine just doesn't work over network (even turned on such capability from command line), so I use iBackup for now (maybe going to write my own rsync script anyway). Xee is better than Preview, UnArchiver is better than BomUtility and if you're into network, you might want WaterRoof, since default firewall gives you no control whatsoever. And AppleTV and all other iSomething aren't for serious users which I never use. I use Mac platform, but far from kissing Steve's feet and I'm good with it.

Go check here, here and couple safari, plugins if that helps any.

Anonymous said...

I read that a few Gnome and KDE devs already read this site, but if they treat it as an advice column or a humour site, is unknown.

Whoever thought a ragtag team of volunteer coders could compete with multibillion dollar corporations like Microsoft and Apple? No matter how flawed their products are, they will always have the upperhand. That's because they have money. A paid staff whose job is to make sure their products are top-notch. They pour millions in research and development to innovate computing, from interfacing, to logistics, from performance to multimedia and much, much more. What does the FOSS movement do? Will we ever see a project like Microsoft Surface or Time Machine emerge from the FOSS crowd? They still don't have a damn clue. They think making the umpteenth package manager will solve the problem. GNOME and KDE are both such mislead projects and excercises in futility, it's not even funny. If someone were to evaluate their worth, they would just advise to kill off KDE and make Gnome more usable. As for OSX and Vista, sure, they're not flawless. No piece of software is, but don't tell me that the solution is a desktop environment developed by programmers who have no sense of actually colloborating on make a workable DE. That's fundamentally what is boils down to, and why for all the hate-filled rants against MS, no one will actually give a damn about Linux.

h1d said...

It all comes down to as simple as "who in the world, that you don't even know about for more than a few days, can collaborate?"

Be it the way of ideas, the way of writing the code, their own demand in the software, motivations, plus difference in characteristics of each people all bunched up making spaghetti code, no wonder projects can't be managed and will never leave the hobby status.

But people never think about getting the management right but keeps forking or making new implementations.

Ing-Long Eric said...

Can't speak about Gnome, but apparently KDE doesn't want users (to use their software!?). http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3535 Wow, what a great attitude! I am glad I don't use KDE. I am glad that pretty much no distribution uses KDE as the default now.

Anonymous said...

KDE doesn't need users, it needs developers.
Gnome doesn't have developers.

It sound like a gay club looking for member for a group masturbation.

Fap-fap, Gnome fap code! Hours of work, for the same result.

Fap-fap, KDE faps Kode, fap fap, and nothing works.

And then there's sperm everywhere, with Stallman on his knees, licking the floor

Anonymous said...

http://www.illusionary.com/GNOMEvKDE.html

(I know, it's old.)

h1d said...

I just came across a very nice thread which summarises the world's understanding about GPL in one short thread...

(Should read to the last, don't stop because of the second post...)

fulvioo said...

lol great link eric

Anonymous said...

Ubuntu sucks, yeah, but not nearly as hard as the others listed. It's just more popular, so of course it's going to be "more hated".

Anyway, I'm wondering if people would hate Linux if they were actually running Linux apps over an NT kernel. The complaints people would have about hardware incompatibility would mostly disappear, standardization would be there, a slightly more sane filesystem would be there.... And you'd still get the apps and updates you get with the GNU userland software. GNOME ontop of Vista would rock. And, hey, you could even run Photoshop and Premier Pro on it.

Anonymous said...

Thats funny... I could have sworn Microsoft spent 7 years (2001-2008) thus far with Windows XP and it still sucks...

Anonymous said...

The funniest thing in this whole blog are the comments saying that Microsoft will always build better products because they have so much money to spend on it.

These people obviously have never actually written code for a living and have absolutely no idea what it's like. I've been working in software development for over 20 years and believe me, money has virtually nothing to do with quality or innovation. My current company is recently public, doing very well, beating market expectations every quarter, and we have a great, innovative product. And yet, before tomorrow is out I'll have had 3 one hour meetings discussing how some files were left out of one of our patches, and trying to come up with process improvements to ensure it doesn't happen again. That's $200 paid just for MY time to sit in these meetings, and that's just salary not benefits. After these meetings undoubtedly we'll have created a new layer of requirements that means we have another 8-15 hours of QA to be done on every patch, costing another who-knows-how-much money over the next 5 years.

If this was an open source project, someone would fix a makefile, someone else would review it, and bang! Done. 20 minutes elapsed, and the problem is FIXED.

Believe me, the tricked-out process method will in no way prove to be more reliable than the 20 minute makefile fix.

And my company is actually fairly nimble and tries hard to be red-tape-free, as these things go. I have a very good friend from college who works at Microsoft and from what he says things are much, much worse there. All you people who believe more money ensures better results don't have a fucking clue how things really work.

Basil said...

I must've made a mistake with the poll. In fact, Fedora wasn't mean to me. I download the Sulphur iso, burn it on dvd+rw, and then the installer crashes on me when I choose KDE over Gnome. Not a big deal - erase the media, no time lost.

But then there's Kubuntu. I'm kinda doing a research on W2L for those of our clients who are too cheap to buy XP Pro (oh, and because it sucks to be Vista on P4-1.8 with 512 RAM) - hence the KDE.

I haven't fugured out how to make keyboard layouts switch using Ctrl-Shift yet but I'm sure this is a matter of Google. A bit longer than 5 clicks in Windows, but oh well. I mean it's 5 clicks in Kubuntu either, but it just works... not.

What bothers me more is my internet connection. We're connecting to Internet via VPN on our FreeBSD 6.3 gateway. Again, it's clickety-click in Windows. And it's a mess in Kubuntu. I'm new to Linux, and am also trying to config vpn the gui-way.

sudo apt-get install kvpnc -
sudo apt-get install pptpconfig - not in the current repository. Why did I DL 4.5 Gib I wonder.

I download .deb kvpnc_0.9.1_rc1 for Hardy on my windows machine.
Click-click - Gdebi says: Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: menu.

Right, old-school. I download pptpconfig source, copy it to pp folder on my desktop, konsole... dang, can't cd to my desktop, it's in Cyrillic.

Ok, I'm in.
make install - Woot! Installed in /usr/sbin. I run pptpconfig through "run" gui (there's a menu item for it, but it doesn't seem to work). Error: KDEInit can't run pptpconfig. Konsole explains this in more detail: /usr/lib/.../php - bad interpreter.

Hmm, maybe it's time to read README from pptpconfig source. Here it is, it appears I have to depend on php.
I'll check for php the noob way.
php - php is not currently installed, install it by typing sudo apt-get install php5-cli.

sudo apt-get install php5-cli there's no php5-cli in the current repository... 4.5 Gib ISO, w.t.f.?

I'm totally thinking of erasing my Kubuntu DVD-RW as well. To hell with distro-watch, I'll make my cheapskate clients use DesktopBSD. It's only 1.5 Gib, and lacks gui VPN out of the box but at least I've got full FreeBSD 6.3 cd-set handy.

Basil said...

Bah. I has a suspiction I've posted twice. Three is the number to reach then.

There's some vpnc "VPN Connection Manager" under "Internet" in Adept, but it's grayed out.

Anonymous said...

I love the way some fucktard always, ALWAYS reinforces what is so fucking shitty about this whole Linux thing. Just look at the first comment for Ivan Kuznetsov's "Ubuntu sucks" post:

"When you make the decision to purchase shitty hardware, well, then you get shitty Linux results because of bad specs. Also, you must only utilize the standard supported repositories unless you know what you are doing. I presume you utilized the do-release-upgrade tool as specified in the Ubuntu documentation for upgrading. If not, then I understand why you had issues. Ubuntu rocks…you do not :-)"

Yes. Everything is YOUR fault when it comes to Linux. Hey, somebody should trademark that thing.

Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社,

徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,

徵信, 外遇, 離婚, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信社, 征信, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦

kiloi said...

nike tnEnter the necessary language translation, up to 200 bytes winter, moves frequently in Chinanike chaussures showing that the deep strategy of the Chinese market. Harvard Business School, tn chaussures according to the relevant survey data show that in recent years the Chinese market three brands, Adidas, mens clothingpolo shirts Li Ning market share at 21 percent, respectively, 20%, 17%. The brand is first-line to three lines of urban competition for mutual penetration. Side of theworld,announced layoffs, while China's large-scale facilities fists. The sporting goods giant Nike's every move in the winter will be fully exposed its strategy. Years later, the Nike, Inc. announced the world's Fan

shen bing said...

cheap hair straightenerscheap flat ironnew polo shirtssexy lingerie storepolo shirtsnorth face jacketschi straightenerpink chichaussures puma chaussure puma

shen bing said...

hair straightenersugg bootscheap handbagscheap bagscheap pursetntattoo wholesalejackets worldjackets cartmen's clothingwomen's clothing

shen bing said...

handbags Louis Vuitton Vuitton handbags Balenciaga Balenciaga Bally handbagsBottega Veneta handbagsCartier handbagsChanel handbagsChloe handbagsChristian Dior handbagsCoach handbagsDolce Gabanna handbags

shen bing said...

Fendi handbags Givenchy handbags Gucci handbags Hermes handbags Jimmy Choo handbags Juicy Couture handbags lsabella Fiore handbags Miu Miu handbags Mulberry handbags Prada handbags Tods handbags Versace handbags Yves Saint Laurent handbags

shen bing said...

Men's Lacoste Polo Shirts Men's RL Striped Polo Shirts Women's Lacoste Polo Shirts Men's polo shirts Men's polo shirts Men's polo shirts 4 polo shirts Women's polo shirts 21 polo shirts Men's polo shirts Women's LACOSTE 5 PCS of Ralph Women's lacoste polo shirts

eda said...

101煙火,煙火批發,煙火工廠,製造浪漫煙火小舖,煙火小舖,衣蝶,衣蝶,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,煙火批發,情趣禮品,成人用品,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,真愛密碼情趣用品,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,真愛密碼情趣用品,貓裝,自慰器,性感內褲,角色扮演,丁字褲,,跳蛋,AV,丁字褲,煙火,情趣用品,情趣用品

酒店上班請找艾葳 said...

艾葳酒店經紀提供專業的酒店經紀,酒店上班,酒店打工、兼職、酒店相關知識等酒店相關產業服務,想加入這行業的水水們請找專業又有保障的艾葳酒店經紀公司!
艾葳酒店經紀是合法的公司、我們是不會跟水水簽任何的合約 ( 請放心 ),我們是不會強押水水辛苦工作的薪水,我們絕對不會對任何人公開水水的資料、工作環境高雅時尚,無業績壓力,無脫秀無喝酒壓力,高層次會員制客源,工作輕鬆。
一般的酒店經紀只會在水水們第一次上班和領薪水時出現而已,對水水們的上班安全一點保障都沒有!艾葳酒店經紀公司的水水們上班時全程媽咪作陪,不需擔心!只提供最優質的酒店上班環境、上班條件給水水們。

Wow Gold said...

Really very good blog for wow gold its really excellent. The content of your blog Is really superb.

Peejay Li said...

I would like to be the supporter of yours. Thank you for sharing such a nice article.
chaussures puma
puma speed cat
Nike Tn Chaussures
requin tn
nike shox
puma shoes
puma CAT
puma basket
puma speed
baskets puma
puma sport
puma femmes
puma shox r4 torch
nike air max requin
nike shox r3
shox rival r3
tn plus
chaussures shox
nike shox r4 torch
air max tn requin
nike tn femme
pas cher nike
tn chaussures
nike rift
nike shox nz
chaussures shox
nike shox rival
shox rival
chaussures requin
jeans online
cheap armani jeans
cheap G-star jeans

China wholesale Clothing said...

China Wholesale Free Shipping wasted 2 minutes reading your rubbish I want my 2 minutes back. I cant be assed to write a comment to this stuff. Really really really try to get life or move on with something useful. Help out at the firefox community or the China Wholesale Free Shipping one o' wait there inst one. Oh well be a loner and masturbate over gay porn. Its all good.

ass said...

Present-day society, the rapid development of science and technology makes cell phones wholesale is no longer a simple phone communications equipment only. Wholesale cell phones have many features, entertainment, scalability, and so have a good expression of the discount cell phones will be to maximize the effectiveness of multimedia technology.Cell phones from simple communication became a full-featured entertainment terminal . Can be said that cell phone china new milestone in the industry. This fully demonstrates that, cheap cell phones entertainment has become the most sought after consumer applications and has become the focus of the mobile phones market.

ass said...

www.crazypurchase.com Web site for the majority of the china wholesalers, and buy products wholesale to provide information and buy wholesale from china information exchange platform dedicated to becoming China Wholesale.

Sneakers hobbies said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
mens jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
the north face jacket
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren jacket
Abercrombie Fitch hoodies
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch
welcom to our store.

Sneakers hobbies said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
mens jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
the north face jacket
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren jacket
Abercrombie Fitch hoodies
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch
welcom to our store.

nofresh said...

A Halloween anime cosplay costume that some are finding offensive is for sale at the online store. Through cosplay or cosplay costume play gamers have the opportunity to take on the personas of their favourite anime cosplay characters. Post a photo of you in your Halloween cheap costume to show off your creativity.

cheap nike shoes said...

Truely a nice blog and thanks for your great work. By the way, welcome to our websites: nike sports shoes and ghd hair straightners. Every men like sport, then, it is quite important to have a pair of right cheap sports shoes to make you fully enjoy the sports. We provide puma cat , cheap nike shox, cheap nike max, shox shoesshoes, nike shox r4 shoes, shox shoes, ferrari shoesrunning shoes which are brand new and in perfect condition but on discount. All of the shoes, including the popularnike tn dollarpuma running shoes, cheap nike shoes,which is the representative shoes of nike mens shoesshoes are authentic and original of top quality. For people like running and playing basketball and other field sports, nothing would be more suitable than the cheap adidas shoes and nike shox nz basketball shoes. In addition to the shoes mentioned above, you may also be interested in the cheap adidas shoes , puma shoes and, nike running shoesWholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!
Everybody like beauty, which is quite commen, especailly womens. Welcom to our store which is focused on sellingghd hair straighteners mk4and hair straightners. For women, especially the young girls, this ghd iv styler hair straightener is the best choice. ghd hair straightnersis famouse for the pretty outlook and the top quality. The price of this cheap ghd hair straightenersis acceptable and rational. Ed Hardy Jeans, Ed Hardy Hoodies ed hardy shirts ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothing
ed hardy trousers

HONG said...

nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike rift
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes

Gigi said...

Rolex Watches Rolex Watches
Tag Heuer Watches Tag Heuer Watches
rolex replica rolex replica
replica rolex replica rolex
rolex replica watches rolex replica watches
replica rolex watches replica rolex watches
Tag Heuer Tag Heuer
replica Tag Heuer replica Tag Heuer
Tag Heuer replica Tag Heuer replica
rolex rolex
rolex air king rolex air king
rolex datejust rolex datejust
rolex day date rolex day date
rolex daytona rolex daytona
rolex gmt rolex gmt
rolex submariner rolex submariner
rolex yachtmaster rolex yachtmaster
rolex air king watches rolex air king watches
rolex datejust watches rolex datejust watches
rolex day date watches rolex day date watches
rolex daytona watches rolex daytona watches
rolex gmt watches rolex gmt watches
rolex submariner watches rolex submariner watches
rolex yachtmaster watches rolex yachtmaster watches

Edwin said...

Buy Kamagra
Earn Google
Viagra Cialis
Cheap Kamagra
Cheap Viagra
Cheap Cialis
Make Money on Google
M65 Jacket
M65 Field Jacket
Airline Dog Carrier
Airline Dog Carriers
Viagra Cialis
Earn Google
Airline Dog Carrier
Airline Dog Carriers
Airline Approved Dog Carriers
ED Hardy Wholesale
Copy DVD Software
How to Send Fax
14k Yellow Gold
Redneck Costume
14k Gold Heart
Tandem Baby Stroller

oceania said...

street lights, street lighting, street lamps, ball valves, butterfly valves, butterfly valve handles, check valves, sanitary fittings, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve handles, solar street lights, street light, valve manufacturer, butterfly valve handles, valve manufacturers, butterfly valve handles, street lamp, solar street light, ball valve, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve, check valve, butterfly valve handles, valves manufacturers

janewangleilei said...

jordan 9
jordan 10
jordan 11
jordan 12

janewangleilei said...

jordan 2
jordan 3
jordan 4

jack.1999 said...

cheap cell phones
cheap cell phones
cheap cell phones wholesale

Roxy said...

costa rica tours, shopping online, costa rica fishing, jaco fishing charters, costa rica whale watching, costa rica dolphin watching, costa rica party boat, panama fishing, fishing costa rica los suenos, los suenos fishing charters, costa rica fishing los suenos, los suenos costa rica fishing, costa rica los suenos fishing, fishing costa rica los suenos, los suenos fishing charters, costa rica fishing los suenos, los suenos costa rica fishing charters, costa rica los suenos fishing,
http://www.kingtours.com/.

DiSCo said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet
seslichat
sesli sohbet
sesli chat
sesli
sesli site
görünlütü sohbet
görüntülü chat
kameralı sohbet
kameralı chat
sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat siteleri
görüntülü sohbet siteleri
görüntülü chat siteleri
kameralı sohbet siteleri
canlı sohbet
sesli muhabbet
görüntülü muhabbet
kameralı muhabbet
seslidunya
seslisehir
sesli sex

Anonymous said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet
seslichat
sesli sohbet
sesli chat
sesli
sesli site
görünlütü sohbet
görüntülü chat
kameralı sohbet
kameralı chat
sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat siteleri
sesli muhabbet siteleri
görüntülü sohbet siteleri
görüntülü chat siteleri
görüntülü muhabbet siteleri
kameralı sohbet siteleri
kameralı chat siteleri
kameralı muhabbet siteleri
canlı sohbet
sesli muhabbet
görüntülü muhabbet
kameralı muhabbet
birsesver
birses
seslidunya
seslisehir
sesli sex

polo shirts said...

History of polo ralph lauren. Polo fashions had its humble beginnings in 1968 when tie salesman Ralph Lauren gave it a kick start. By 1969 he had a boutique polo ralph lauren factory stores within the Manhattan department store Bloomingdale's. ... Brands and luxury standard. Since Ralph Lauren's first brand, Polo Ralph Lauren, was launched, the company has expanded to include a variety of luxury brands such as Polo Golf, Polo Denim, Polo Sport. You can buy cheap Ralph Lauren Clothing at Ralph Lauren outlet.Also We provide polo shirts
Ralph Lauren polo shirt, 50% OFF! polo ralph lauren outlet online is your best choice!In 2006, polo ralph lauren outlet became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament. As part of this year's event, which starts next week, polo ralph lauren sale will introduces the first ... determination to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world. The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance, drawing on our rich history and traditions

assur said...

Adsense of Jordan Shoes : just do it!
Adsense of NFL Jerseys : everything is possible!
Adsense of Christian Louboutin : choice me is choice beautiful foot and body!
Adsense of GHD Hair Straighteners : why make our hair so beautiful and lots stylers, for choice me is choice happy!
Adsense of Puma Shoes : champion is in the first line!
Adsense of Gucci Shoes : Allows you to enjoy the leisure life in the fun!
Adsense of Moncler Jackets : sends to warm, give you more comforts of life!
Adsense of Vibram Fivefingers : taste original life, wear the most morden and comfortable shoes!

sally21c said...

The factors you need to be aware of zigtech, the two most important is the durability and Comfort of the zigtech reebok. Paying for high price for reebok from a reputable brand is not a bad idea As They must have used better quality reebok shoes that will withstand The Elements is zigtech shoes. A well manufactured jacket Will show at Signs of Reebok Easytoneeasytone and easytone shoes should be easy to use.

DiSCo said...

Thank you for sharing a nice article.
seslisohbet

cheap electronics said...

instance of you cherry picking the negative and critical articles of any given Linux distro or feature, but this time I have to agree. Ubuntu 8.04 has to be the worst Ubuntu release yet (and I've been using it since Edgy) that I've since moved to Vista. It's gradually becoming more usable, but also more unstable with each release. You can either have the bleeding edge, and enjoy the regular crashes. Or you can have stability and outdated applications. Any distro that conforms to one of these policies wo

prom dresses 2011 said...

way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

wholesale women fashion said...

The beautiful posts,and cool picture you showed,like it so much,and hope to be better.and tare care,enjoy yourself!

jay paul said...

You got a really useful blog and I really your style of writing. Keep it up

HP - Pavilion 17.3" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black

HP - ENVY 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black

Deny Games said...

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
friv 2 gamers | friv all games