Ok, here's a new column for you guys. Y'all have been getting better at sending me links to posts and articles of freetards and lusers making asses of themselves. So I'll collect them and list them, and we can all have a laugh.
- 9 File Managers for Linux. Cuz like, 10 is waaay too many.
- FSF's 5 reasons to avoid the iphone 3g. Or rather, 5 reasons why you guys are still off your rockers.
- Sweet! Wireless status LED's on Thinkpad X61's work now. You just have to recompile your kernel.
- Soft core porn that was syndicated on Fedora Planet. That's one classy programmer. And people wonder why there are few luserettes.
- Linux edges one step closer to world domination. (about the OpenMoko). Choice quote:
What makes Linux far superior to Microsoft's mobile software is that you can have different permutations of Linux smartphones. Historically -- and presently, for many of us -- smartphones are mostly pretty limited in scope. The software on them is abysmal; I can't even SSH into mine.