Man, I can barely keep up.
- Can we label the FSF as a terrorist organization? Please? Why is this tolerated? What if "M$" tried to pull something similar?
- Shuttleworth says Linux should out-pretty the Mac: Yea, making it pretty will make it better. Lets make Linux the makeup-splattered cow of OSes! Why don't we just throw some bikini-clad women all over the place and call it a day? If you want it to look like a Mac, looks like that's already been done. Yay. Thank heavens we spent all of our time making sure we can theme our UI's to look like other OSess instead of making things work better.
- Sound the alarms! Citibank is discriminating against Linux users! Didn't Sprint or someone start shedding customers that called the support line and otherwise annoyed them too much? I suggest Citibank take a page from that playbook. I think they'd lose like 0.05% of their customers.
- Let's try to name all the women in the Linux community! Wow. A whole dozen women that somehow evolved to be immune to fosstard manners. Sadly, the first few comenters didn't get the jist. Maybe they should read this.
- You can't even pay them to not suck. Jeff Atwood tries to donate cash money to an OSS project, and finds out that even that doesn't work.
- Either Linux users are getting fat, or a bunch of Americans got involved.
- 5 reasons to pick Linux over Vista. Yea, I know, same old, same old. But I feel like if I keep linking to these things, maybe they'll stop. And besides, it's fun. In a whack-a-mole kinda way. Can someone hit him with a big fucking clue (BFC) 9000?