Yay, Olympics over! Burning man begins!
- Another freetard comes around.
Now, I know that I should have got something more compatible with the community that I’m a member of. Maybe one of those OpenMoko powered Neo FreeRunner devices or even an Ubuntu Mobile powered prototype device.And just for kicks he throws in a rant about the sound and UI library jungles.
But an iPhone it was. Why?
Well, frankly I needed something that works today.
- A nice rant from Thiago Macieira, on Trolltech Labs.
I have been trying for the past few days to make desktop effects work and notWhich means you definitely should read it.
use 90% of my CPU. I am frustrated, so this blog will step on people’s toes.
Maybe you shouldn’t read it.
- This dude is proud of his wife because she managed to get a machine on an encrypted wireless network. Wow, first of all, I dunno why the hell she married you when you sound so condescending. And second of all, female computer users have been accomplishing these tasks you talk about for ages using OSes that make it easy. Are you proud of all of them too? Actually, may I suggest another post about how proud you are when she successfully cooks dinner for you?
- Apparently, perl is seriously fucked on Redhat. Go open source! Many hands to fuck shit up once again.
- apt-get can solve sudoku?! Well, df can show you some silly math. Apparently -h not only means human readable, but also horrible arithmetic.
- Adrian discovers IE is actually important. It's totally like one of those coming-out-of-the-basement moments. It made me cry. In pain.