Got a whole bunch of 'em queued up for you guys tonight.
- 8 reasons why every computing student will love Linux. If you're a student out there and reading this... don't fall for it! They're just trying to harvest your boredom to do work for them.
- Moving from Mac to Ubuntu: Why I'm switching. Wow, she's changing her whole OS over a file manager and some panels. Complete with the standard luser comments.
- A nice little rant from jimmac.
- Another "I'm so proud" post. I see that, in no time, Linux has become the OS for annoying and condescending grandsons.
- An autopackage dev gives up on Linux.
- In case you haven't see it, a bit more on Ryan Farmer, of the Foxconn BIOS (non-)issue fame. mjg's observations. Farmer complaining about being banned from Ubuntu forums. And his very own blog.
- Who knew? CrossOver still doesn't work.
- A luser laments at the failure of his Summer of Documentation project. I think he missed reason #5: writing documenation sucks donkey balls.
- Ah, the eeePC, darling of the luser community. Apparently some developers really don't understand how third party software installation works.
- And finally, an OSnews discussion thread on the Apple-Psystar conflict, with freetardism-a-plenty.
A reader suggested a cool idea. In honor of the FAIL blog, I will now accept submissions of screenshots of spectacular Linux failures. Maybe direct visual evidence will help free the lusers from their collective trance.