I feel like I've given this Lunduke fellow too much credit.
A challenge? really?
Let me point out a few things:
- You take yourself waaay too seriously. Imagine what a twat I'd look like if I went after every other person that talked shit about my blog. And just so you know, I don't fucking follow your blog OK? Some reader sent me the link to your video. He probably felt sorry for you.
- You clearly don't get the point of this blog.
- You also clearly don't get the point of me being anonymous. Do you really think I want freetards hassling me in my real life? I just want a place to voice my frustrations. It's all o'y'all that are having a hissy fit over it. Do you think I want dialogue? Think again lundude. I'm done trying to talk to freetards.
- Also, if you haven't noticed, freetards are notoriously terrible at separating an argument from the person making it. So why the fuck would I give them any opportunity to dismiss me just because of who I am or what I do for a living.
- It's nice that you have nice balls. I still think I make better points. Also, I do it without wasting 30 minutes of peoples time by making them watch your inability to deal with xrandr.
If you want to make some points, why don't you write them on your lame blog. Then, if I feel so inclined, I'll write some stuff on my lame blog. We will make it impossible for our readers to follow. Isn't that how you freetards do it?